HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Attention Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 3:01 am

Since a lot of you have complained lately, I and the CPP staff would like to hear all your ideas that some of you said they got ignored and your feature plans to make CPP a better place and update it regularly.

Ideas:

Plans:
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3519
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:00 am

Hmm, Cool.

I don't have any right now, I'll try to think of some for ya. :)

Hope this helps CPP alot!
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff


Posts : 3992
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:01 am

Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4065
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:03 am

iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:

are you trying to hint yourself?

anyway, i don't think we need new staff. if you can maintain it with just you guys then i think it'll go fine with the number we have now.
maybe one new member, but not anymore than that.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3778
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:04 am

iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
That's never going to happen. It's not pheasible.

Here's and idea: Hold a new election for two more mods, and do it right.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
avatar

Posts : 4065
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:06 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
That's never going to happen. It's not pheasible.

Here's and idea: Hold a new election for two more mods, and do it right.

then you'll have randoms voting who don't even know who they've voting for.
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
avatar

Posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:09 am

Ideas:

Well, i have found that what makes more users come is always having something unique and interesting. So here is an idea:

Every week, or whatever time span you want you could have like a CPP Games, it is where the users compete to get prizes. And than maybe a week later you can announce the users who won the prizes in the CPP Award Ceremony.

Just my though,

Raqumine
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3519
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:10 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
That's never going to happen. It's not pheasible.

Here's and idea: Hold a new election for two more mods, and do it right.
I agree.

I think we need to do this, it really seems resonable.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
avatar

Posts : 8551
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 9:40 am

iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:

Yeah, just like that. We need staff to fill in the holes the departed staff left.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 10:03 am

Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
That's never going to happen. It's not pheasible.

Here's and idea: Hold a new election for two more mods, and do it right.

We're trying to get Egaro back, and Kool Kat's post is a good answer.

=
Kool Kat wrote:
Waddle50008 wrote:
iMusicLuvr wrote:
Ideas: Staff from every timezone.
More staff
More staff actions and activeness.

:shy:
That's never going to happen. It's not pheasible.

Here's and idea: Hold a new election for two more mods, and do it right.

then you'll have randoms voting who don't even know who they've voting for.

Wurmple and the rest - We are trying force the staff to be better and get new staff members.

Raqumine - Rtl got an arcade for CPP, so we will starting doing that, we have contest as well.

The problem is that we don't have enough prizes.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 10:08 am

Note that I'm going to respond and answer to every single post.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 10:27 am

Well, this is just an idea, we could upgrade to vBulletin and i know about the money start but it will attract more people to the site. Just look at serebii forums, they have vBulletin and there famous!

We could also have something like the Penguin Play Awards, like Club Penguin Planet Awards, where a few people get selected like in the oscars or Nickelodeons Kids Choice awards, for something popular they have done? Like Credit Shops, Highest Poster, Famous Penguin....stuff like that...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 10:37 am

Kakaromango wrote:
Well, this is just an idea, we could upgrade to vBulletin and i know about the money start but it will attract more people to the site. Just look at serebii forums, they have vBulletin and there famous!

This idea was shot down many times ago, first of all vBulletin costs a lot of money, that even all the administrators cannot afford, as well as vBulletin is not an easy site to use (for the staff).

If one of the users planned to donate for Club Penguin Planet, then we will get vBulletin.

Quote :
We could also have something like the
Penguin Play Awards, like Club Penguin Planet Awards, where a few
people get selected like in the oscars or Nickelodeons Kids Choice
awards, for something popular they have done? Like Credit Shops,
Highest Poster, Famous Penguin....stuff like that...

We had this idea a while ago, I myself was updating these awards every week, but then a lot of users complained about this idea, and said it was pointless, I would love to get it back if the users agree.


Last edited by Dark on March 26th 2009, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
avatar

Posts : 2262
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 11:06 am

Well thanks for looking at my idea.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 11:11 am

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
avatar

Posts : 1859
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 1:40 pm

I was thinking about some sort of monthly prize for the top 3 people with the most wins on the Arcade. Maybe a coin prize, or a signature, something along the lines of that. We'd need alot more people registering to the arcade though.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 1:47 pm

Well I would like a few moderators from the UK.
Since their aren't any.
So that's one thing I'd like to see. Also some topics that aren't necesarry
need to go. This makes the forum look messy so we need to clean that up.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3959
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 1:49 pm

I iz from the uk. Yay for britain! Let us celebrate with a jolly spiffing cup of earl grey tea, I say, I say.

Sorry, I've gone off topic, there...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 2:08 pm

Flubby wrote:
I was thinking about some sort of monthly prize for the top 3 people with the most wins on the Arcade. Maybe a coin prize, or a signature, something along the lines of that. We'd need alot more people registering to the arcade though.

Good idea, deserves to be concerned.


babyCP wrote:
Well I would like a few moderators from the UK.
Since their aren't any.
So that's one thing I'd like to see. Also some topics that aren't necesarry
need to go. This makes the forum look messy so we need to clean that up.

We are planning to get some Asian moderators and maybe some from UK or a place other than the US.

Green Puffle wrote:
I iz from the uk. Yay for britain! Let us celebrate with a jolly spiffing cup of earl grey tea, I say, I say.

Sorry, I've gone off topic, there...

Please don't post something that is not related to the thread.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 11025
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 2:16 pm

Quote :


Well I would like a few moderators from the UK.
Since their aren't any.
So that's one thing I'd like to see. Also some topics that aren't necesarry
need to go. This makes the forum look messy so we need to clean that up.
Quote :

We are planning to get some Asian moderators and maybe some from UK or a place other than the US.

Cool asian's!! xD I'm asian Lol.
Anyways that would be a good idea to get some from another country.
XD
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
avatar

Posts : 1222
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 2:21 pm

How about OOTM (Outfit of the Month)?

Something like SOTW, but with Club Penguin outfits and longer time of submitting outfit and voting. People submit their outfits for few days (2-3 weeks), on the 4th week of the month people vote for the best outfit.

Every month, the theme could be different (like Green, summer, ninjas, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time


Posts : 10580
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 2:25 pm

7Styl3 wrote:
How about OOTM (Outfit of the Month)?

Something like SOTW, but with Club Penguin outfits and longer time of submitting outfit and voting. People submit their outfits for few days (2-3 weeks), on the 4th week of the month people vote for the best outfit.

Every month, the theme could be different (like Green, summer, ninjas, etc.).

We had one, the OOTW.
But a week not a month one, and I'm planning on getting it back.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
avatar

Posts : 3040
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 2:31 pm

I think its a good idea aswell can not wait for Dark to make it!
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
avatar

Posts : 7260
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 4:19 pm

Dark wrote:
Kakaromango wrote:
Well, this is just an idea, we could upgrade to vBulletin and i know about the money start but it will attract more people to the site. Just look at serebii forums, they have vBulletin and there famous!

This idea was shot down many times ago, first of all vBulletin costs a lot of money, that even all the administrators cannot afford, as well as vBulletin is not an easy site to use (for the staff).

If one of the users planned to donate for Club Penguin Planet, then we will get vBulletin.

Quote :
We could also have something like the
Penguin Play Awards, like Club Penguin Planet Awards, where a few
people get selected like in the oscars or Nickelodeons Kids Choice
awards, for something popular they have done? Like Credit Shops,
Highest Poster, Famous Penguin....stuff like that...

We had this idea a while ago, I myself was updating these awards every week, but then a lot of users complained about this idea, and said it was pointless, I would love to get it back if the users agree.
80 bucks isnt that much...

I would say my ideas but my cat is sitting on my hand so its hard to type":
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
avatar

Posts : 7689
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   March 26th 2009, 4:38 pm

I was thinking a type of thing where atleast 1 staff member is on. One staff member gets on the other gets off, that way the forum is always secured. And maybe after a while at night you guys could close it so everyone could get their sleep and so no one has to watch of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Attention Please   

Back to top Go down
 
Attention Please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Attention All Teams
» Attention: Important
» Attention: Plane in flight at the moment
» Attention: Rear Admiral Momo
» ATTENTION ALL BOYS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: News-
Jump to: