Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something that is getting more attention then it should

Go down 
+3
Chub 777
iSnow
Thunder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Something that is getting more attention then it should Empty
PostSubject: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 3:06 pm

Tomorrow, there is a Justin Bieber concert near my home and every teenage girl is going nuts.
Read this quote:

My local newspaper wrote:
Tomorrow, ****** will have Bieber Fever. It's carriers are teenage girls. The ****** Center will be packed.

Now, these things (*) are blocking the city and name of the building for safety reasons.

Everyone I know hates Justin Bieber.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 3:19 pm

Why did you have to post this? D:

Go ahead, DB. Make fun of him.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 3:54 am

GET TEH BEAVORZ:

Something that is getting more attention then it should Art_011
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 11:34 am

There were a couple of teenage girls I know that liked Justin Bieber...towards the end of the schoolyear, they changed their minds. Pretty much everyone hates him.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Kwasabizerz
Vagabond
Vagabond
Kwasabizerz

Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 28th 2010, 11:55 pm

they should, I think hes just too,, he plays it up, like hes all hot and everyone wants him. I hate him like that .
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Drifter
Drifter
Vegas

Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 29th 2010, 12:04 am

Meh, don't worry I'm pretty sure Justin Bieber's just a fad like Edward Cullen. Sometime in the foreseeable future his popularity will die down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should EmptyJune 29th 2010, 12:48 am

I'll tell you what will happen to Justin Beiber.

Jonas Brothers. You probably didn't remember them before this post. Yeah, exactly. I give Mr. JB another two years max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that is getting more attention then it should   Something that is getting more attention then it should Empty

Back to top Go down

Something that is getting more attention then it should
Page 1 of 1