Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.

Go down 
+60
Digit
Bam
Cutie09
Jess
ParkourSAM
Donkey
Gitarhero1
Aoi Sora
.H0oligan
snowmanx
-trigger-
OhLawdy
DigitalSpire
Bronze
Droo
Vixx
Big Sb
Kyuu
Hellopayton
Skyward Sam
ClanNintendoBank
Yoda.
FlyingKanga
Sjb
lebron jam24
Linky
KingdomDarkII
Tcgirl24
Mikki
Tricky
iCool
Mickey4741
RTL
iWaddle
Dieg
Puggypug10
Creeper
Spence
magicNASRI
CrazyCatoon
Rifleman-Dlb
MR.MARIO
BT
Redziggy
Triton
Argie
BeeTee
lurchin
Kool Kat
xVx iMurk xVx
Talan
stevenF50
iSnow
BabyCP
Thunder
Catflap60
AlterBlade
Maria
Girantina1
Dark
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 8:06 pm

123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
Donkey wrote:
Infraction 3:
Why do you think it's unfair: Because you're all annoying children, I doubt you'll do anything about this but I want to make it very clear how incoherent your set of rules are. Why not one word posts? Sometimes one word posts do a better job of putting something across, then say a two word post which is your minimum. Did I really receive a fifth of a permanent ban for not typing one word. I could have typed a letter. One pronoun. Just the word 'I,' but because I didn't I receive this? This would not be happening to any other member, it is simply because the staff here dislike me. Which I can understand, but shouldn't change rule enforcement. Frittering my freedom with infractions D:
Resource of infraction: I'm sure you can find it.

1) There is no fifth of a permanent ban, it's a week ban.

2) The one word post rule is HIGHLY disrespected. None the less, it's a rule that you broke. I can't do anything about it, sorry.

3) I doubt any of the staff hate you, moderators just naturally keep an eye out for trouble.

4) If you suggest the rule to be remove in a thread, get enough supporters, and explain the pros and cons, then I'll see what I can do.. The infraction stays as of now.
1 week? Lololol who cares then. And I don't really care, to be honest, I just think it's dumb

Well obviously if your banned ,we won't give you 5 more chances again :D, and it goes up one week after every ban.
Actually, it's a one week ban, then after he gets another 5 infractions it's a month, then another 5 it's a perma ban. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 275633 Just to let you know. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 562947

Well there you go, maybe people will take infractions a little more seriously.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 9:32 pm

My infractions have been there for about a month, can I have them removed please?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 9:42 pm

We do not remove infractions anymore. They stay. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 2:51 am

123 $jb wrote:

So what happens if you have 5 infractions and you get a 6th one?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 3:04 am

DirkD wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

So what happens if you have 5 infractions and you get a 6th one?
\\

Banned.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 10:44 am

123 $jb wrote:

Why not? I don't have any infractions [I hope] but it doesn't seem fair, if they haven't broken any rules within 1-2 mths then they should be removed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 3:46 pm

My infraction for spamming our own forum needs to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 3:55 pm

Jess wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

Why not? I don't have any infractions [I hope] but it doesn't seem fair, if they haven't broken any rules within 1-2 mths then they should be removed?
We made this rule about 3 months ago, the whole staff decided on it. If you have any other problems please PM an admin, I can not do anything about the rules.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 4:03 pm

.Snookims wrote:
My infraction for spamming our own forum needs to be removed.

Removed. kthx. Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 990320
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 9:06 pm

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/chit-chat-f8/the-ultimate-conspiracy-of-dock-penguins-coin-hungry-t32864.htm

What the heck, Big Sb? Spamming? Really? You're pulling off that one again? I was pointing out the brilliance of that post. It wasn't stupid, it wasn't pointless, and I'm pretty sure it was a message. Does every post of mine have to be an essay to gain your approval? Would you rather if I edited my post into: "<monotone voice>This is brilliant. I am laughing. I demand attention. Har har har.</monotone voice>"

I find it curious that you gave me an infraction for posting a picture, yet you didn't give other "naughty rule breakers" a spank for doing the same exact thing:

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/introduction-and-farewells-f18/me-walrus-t32842-10.htm
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-help-suggestions-f5/not-bad-cpp-t32768-10.htm
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-help-suggestions-f5/world-revolves-around-america-t32793-10.htm#613551

Is it a grudge that you hold against me? Or do you simply enjoy doing this? :heart:

P.S. Shame on you, Sjb! Breaking your own rules. Tsk tsk tsk.

Bonus for you lurking the archives in the distant, desolate future: I did this shit on purpose just so I could argue with Big Sb on this thread. No, really, I found it that amusing.

Last edited by Maria on August 29th 2011, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 9:51 pm

Maria wrote:
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/chit-chat-f8/the-ultimate-conspiracy-of-dock-penguins-coin-hungry-t32864.htm

What the heck, Big Sb? Spamming? Really? You're pulling off that one again? I was pointing out the brilliance of that post. It wasn't stupid, it wasn't pointless, and I'm pretty sure it was a message. Does every post of mine have to be an essay to gain your approval? Would you rather if I edited my post into: "<monotone voice>This is brilliant. I am laughing. I demand attention. Har har har.</monotone voice>"

I find it curious that you gave me an infraction for posting a picture, yet you didn't give other "naughty rule breakers" a spank for doing the same exact thing:

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/introduction-and-farewells-f18/me-walrus-t32842-10.htm
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-help-suggestions-f5/not-bad-cpp-t32768-10.htm
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-help-suggestions-f5/world-revolves-around-america-t32793-10.htm#613551

Is it a grudge that you hold against me? Or do you simply enjoy doing this? ❤

For the record, Big Sb, Maria's picture-post has a word on it that explained the whole picture. Tell me this, Big Sb, how awesome would Maria look if she wrote BRILLIANT! next to a huge picture that just screamed it? And yes, BRILLIANT! is a one word post, but are we not discussing removing that rule as we speak in the staff forum? Mmkay, infraction removed my dear Maria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 10:16 pm

Don't these go away after 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 10:40 pm

Sorry, but no. We made a rule a while ago that infractions never expire. The only time they go away is when you get banned, then they get reset.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 10:47 pm

BlakKloud wrote:
Maria wrote:

Is it a grudge that you hold against me? Or do you simply enjoy doing this? ❤

For the record, Big Sb, Maria's picture-post has a word on it that explained the whole picture. Tell me this, Big Sb, how awesome would Maria look if she wrote BRILLIANT! next to a huge picture that just screamed it? And yes, BRILLIANT! is a one word post, but are we not discussing removing that rule as we speak in the staff forum? Mmkay, infraction removed my dear Maria.

If it weren't for me, you probably wouldn't even be discussing the rule at all. :)
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 10th 2010, 11:21 pm

iGot Issues...... wrote:
Sorry, but no. We made a rule a while ago that infractions never expire. The only time they go away is when you get banned, then they get reset.

But I don't want to see Snook go away. :(
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 11:45 pm

Epicness Robot V8.0 wrote:
iGot Issues...... wrote:

But I don't want to see Snook go away. :(

If users follow the rules, they are safe from being banned. Think of it that way.

Don't post here unless you are trying to get an unfair infractions removed.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 5:47 pm

I got one from Sjb, and since she has no brain whatsoever, remove please? :)
Back to top Go down
Cutie09
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cutie09

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 6:26 pm

I got an infraction for double posting by BronzeRevolution a long time ago, but it was only because my computer was really slow and accidentally on purpose, it made two posts, and I couldn't delete the other post. I want the infraction removed, please. Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:22 pm

AlterBlade wrote:
I must be brain dead too. Saying that any user on the forum has no brain is against our rules also.
Cutie09 wrote:
I got an infraction for double posting by BronzeRevolution a long time ago, but it was only because my computer was really slow and accidentally on purpose, it made two posts, and I couldn't delete the other post. I want the infraction removed, please. Thank you. :)
Looks like it was definitely a glitch. Your infraction has been removed.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:23 pm

LOL, I was reffering to Sjb only, you misread the post with a fake eye my friend.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:25 pm

The reason I said I must be brain dead too is because I agree with the infraction. You said SJB has no brain whatsoever so yeah.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:25 pm

But Sjb is awful!
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:26 pm

Brian wrote:
AlterBlade wrote:
I must be brain dead too. Saying that any user on the forum has no brain is against our rules also.

Sorry for the backseat moderating, but it isn't. The only thing I find similar to that remark is Flaming, but that apparently, what AlterBlade said, was not flaming.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:27 pm

3. No flaming.
Flaming is the act of expressing a feeling of dislike. Online, flaming is expressed through using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS or using too many exclamation marks. Please be careful about what you say because you will be penalized if you flame. Being disrespectful to users is a form of flaming. So, please be respectful to all users, new and old. This rule applies to posts, PMs, and both chatrooms.
----
Alterblade was being totally disrespectful by his post therefore he was flaming.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 EmptyAugust 16th 2010, 8:29 pm

Where was this post again? And who was it towards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.   Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeal your infractions and/ or raise a dispute.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next