Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter Egg Hunt!

Go down 
+2
Fish Madness
Ninja C
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 1:37 am

I tracked down one, it at the Cove in the water and a egg in a fish bucket. Hunt right now!
Back to top Go down
Fish Madness
Vagabond
Vagabond
Fish Madness

Registration date : 2009-04-08

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 1:49 am

wheres the sign that gives decorations
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 1:50 am

I got all the eggs and the prize is...........the pink bunny ears? Arrrrrggghhhh! I never had bunny ears before, but they re-released the pink ones! What a kick in the pants!

The sign that gives directions is at the ski hill. I was puzzled there awhile, but that's where the egg is hidden.

Last edited by Unarae on April 10th 2009, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sign hint)
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 1:56 am

Ugh - Another old prize.

Well, they hid the eggs pretty well, and my favorite egg was the last one.

I think this year was a bit more challenging.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:00 am

First + Night Club Lights
Back to top Go down
Fish Madness
Vagabond
Vagabond
Fish Madness

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:30 am

anyone want where they all are? because i just put it on my blog link in sig
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:32 am

This was a challenging egg hunt, yes. It was also my first ever egg hunt. Oh, the new pin is in the forest. It's a chocolate bunny with a pink ribbon. It's in the same place as was hidden the snow shovel pin last year.
Back to top Go down
Fish Madness
Vagabond
Vagabond
Fish Madness

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 2:47 am

i have always wanted the blue bunny ears but due to stupid bug on my computer i couldnt do the hunt :( so i make sure i do it every year in case they come back :D they probably will be back next year if you see the pattern pink was the first ever hunt in cp blue was 2nd green was 3rd now pink again! so maybe next year blue then green then pink then blue then green then pink etc..etc
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 3:02 am

Oh man, I hope not! I hope another new colour is added eventually! Well, at least the party hats for each anniversary party will never be repeated. So many colours to combine each year, there should be no way there'd ever be a repeated party hat colour combo! I believe that's one thing the CP staff made clear to everyone, if I recall correctly. Pins and party hats will never be repeated another time. Well, anyway, the egg hunt has been a good challenge in my opinion. I wish there were more scavenger hunts, really!
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 3:09 am

Unarae wrote:
Oh man, I hope not! I hope another new colour is added eventually! Well, at least the party hats for each anniversary party will never be repeated. So many colours to combine each year, there should be no way there'd ever be a repeated party hat colour combo! I believe that's one thing the CP staff made clear to everyone, if I recall correctly. Pins and party hats will never be repeated another time. Well, anyway, the egg hunt has been a good challenge in my opinion. I wish there were more scavenger hunts, really!

The Life Saver and CPIP item won't be released either ;)
Back to top Go down
Fish Madness
Vagabond
Vagabond
Fish Madness

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 3:14 am

i remember my first hunt the penguin band lost their instruments and you had to find them you got the first ever autographed background in cp it was different from the one you get from meeting them and i still have it!
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! EmptyApril 10th 2009, 8:33 am

CP should give us a new item not the bunny ears all the time. =\

~babyCP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Egg Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Egg Hunt!   Easter Egg Hunt! Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Hunt!
Page 1 of 1