Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Easter Egg Hunt?

Go down 
+13
Thunder
Spikycheese10
Brennan
Candy Monster Corwo
Maria
AlterBlade
Pinkmaddie5!
Sjb
Lisaberd
Chub 777
BabyCP
Penguin123
-999-
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

No Easter Egg Hunt? Empty
PostSubject: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 5th 2010, 10:13 am

No Easter Egg Hunt? For the second time this year, CP has shot down another party/event that has been taking place since CP was released. Some of you may argue that it was too close to the April Fool's Party and that they didn't have time, but the a scavenger hunt takes much less time too design that to a full party. What do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 5th 2010, 12:02 pm

Excuse me? You wanted the Easter Egg Hunt?

I personally talked to Club Penguin about NOT having the Easter Egg hunt. Those things are sooooo inappropriate. Guess where the eggs come from? The penguins. We kill poor penguin babies just to have some fun. I don't want my 7 year old R-Word son to learn about cannibalism, thank you. I also don't need a PedoBunny offering my kid candy. Same with some smelly Irish small guy.

Thx.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 5th 2010, 12:08 pm

^ What is your problem?

Anyway, I think CP should just give up now. ;D I mean missing out 2 important parties that they do every year. It's shocking, really. ;o
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 5th 2010, 12:33 pm

^

Ever hear of sarcasm. ;D
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 5th 2010, 9:29 pm

Penguin123 wrote:

I personally talked to Club Penguin about NOT having the Easter Egg hunt. Those things are sooooo inappropriate. Guess where the eggs come from? The penguins. We kill poor penguin babies just to have some fun. I don't want my 7 year old R-Word son to learn about cannibalism, thank you. I also don't need a PedoBunny offering my kid candy. Same with some smelly Irish small guy.

Thx.

They're called chocolate eggs. Get a grip, CP has been doing this for 4 years now. It's not even a (UNOEWAT)Bunny, anyway. Same with the leprachaun.
Back to top Go down
Lisaberd
Lurker
Lurker

Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 9:56 am

What about the medieval party? Everyone forgot about it . I loved that party. No Easter Egg Hunt? 185998
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 10:00 am

Lisaberd wrote:
What about the medieval party? Everyone forgot about it . I loved that party. No Easter Egg Hunt? 185998

I would've liked it if I was a member. No Easter Egg Hunt? 185998
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 11:23 am

Penguin123 wrote:
^

Ever hear of sarcasm. ;D
Yeah, I have. It's just that you don't know how to use it properly. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 2:12 pm

Yeah they should just give up. =( I mean, their just idiots for doing that. EASTER AND ST. PATTIES DAY!??!? Their just crazy.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 2:26 pm

^ I also heard that they changed the name for the Christmas Party to a "Holiday Party". I don't know what they're doing. :\ I don't go on CP anymore so it doesn't really bother me but knowing that they're not adding in the important parties that CP do every year is just crazy.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 7:28 pm

They also forgot the Winter Fiesta.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 6th 2010, 11:55 pm

Pinkmaddie5! wrote:
They also forgot the Winter Fiesta.

They rarely do that now.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 7th 2010, 12:27 am

Penguin123 wrote:

Thx.

You're quite the idiot with a dirty mind, and that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 7th 2010, 10:06 am

AlterBlade wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

Thx.

What did he do to deserve being called an idiot?
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 7th 2010, 2:19 pm

Maria wrote:
AlterBlade wrote:
Penguin123 wrote:

Thx.

What did he do to deserve being called an idiot?
Plus, if you actually read his other post, it's called sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 7th 2010, 4:24 pm

They probably cancelled the Winter Fiesta because they thought it was offensive or something....

But what about the Ice Sculpture show?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 8th 2010, 4:10 am

Pinkmaddie5! wrote:
They probably cancelled the Winter Fiesta because they thought it was offensive or something....

But what about the Ice Sculpture show?

How is that offensive? No Easter Egg Hunt? 959598
As for the Ice Sculpture, they did it in real life:
http://www.carnaval.qc.ca/fr (this isn't advertising)
Back to top Go down
Candy Monster Corwo
Citizen
Citizen
Candy Monster Corwo

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 8th 2010, 11:36 am

Im not sure wat happened to Egg Hunt & St. Patricks Days Parrty No Easter Egg Hunt? 783341 but my friend Jeepkid7 emailed them about that so,hoping he will get a good response xD
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 8th 2010, 11:34 pm

Candy Monster Corwo wrote:
Im not sure wat happened to Egg Hunt & St. Patricks Days Parrty No Easter Egg Hunt? 783341 but my friend Jeepkid7 emailed them about that so,hoping he will get a good response xD

They will say they are busy. No Easter Egg Hunt? 461392
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 9:04 am

JazzKitten wrote:
^ I also heard that they changed the name for the Christmas Party to a "Holiday Party". I don't know what they're doing. :\ I don't go on CP anymore so it doesn't really bother me but knowing that they're not adding in the important parties that CP do every year is just crazy.
See I hate that, I understand they don't want to affend other religons, but just saying "Holiday" won't make it not a Chirstmas party.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 12th 2010, 11:02 pm

Brennan wrote:
JazzKitten wrote:
See I hate that, I understand they don't want to affend other religons, but just saying "Holiday" won't make it not a Chirstmas party.

Maybe that's why Easter was canceled...
Back to top Go down
Spikycheese10
Lurker
Lurker
Spikycheese10

Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 3:49 pm

Penguin123 wrote:

Thx.

Umm there just chocolate eggs girl. Its virtual NOT reality
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 4:57 pm

The Easter Egg Hunt was fun before Disney took over... :x

Anyway, shouldn't this be locked?
Back to top Go down
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 5:35 pm

I overheard that since Club Penguin is spreading around the world, CP has to stop doing some parties like Easter and St. Patricks since Easter is about Christianity and St. Patricks...? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? EmptyApril 13th 2010, 7:25 pm

Jeremjay24 wrote:
I overheard that since Club Penguin is spreading around the world, CP has to stop doing some parties like Easter and St. Patricks since Easter is about Christianity and St. Patricks...? I don't know.
Huh.. That makes sense. That can be offensive for some cultures.
Maybe Disney just screwed it up just for the fun of it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Easter Egg Hunt?   No Easter Egg Hunt? Empty

Back to top Go down

No Easter Egg Hunt?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next