Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyway of closing game sound ?

Go down 
+7
Catflap60
Paint Ninja
Creeper
Ally687
magicNASRI
Asho
FlyingKanga
11 posters
AuthorMessage
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Anyway of closing game sound ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 16th 2009, 11:33 am

On CP, when I am listening to some music on my computer and playing a little, I mute the sound. But when I play a mini-game, like cart surfer, the cart makes sounds. Anyway of stopping that ?
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 16th 2009, 2:23 pm

You can just mute the music, by clicking the ''?'' (Help) mark, but you can't off the general sound.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 17th 2009, 5:49 am

You could mute the music, and use FlashMute (which is located here) But if you are listening to music on the computer, probably the Ipod/Music device will help, because the FlashMute wont mute the Ipod/Music device.
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 17th 2009, 6:50 pm

As 7asho0m said, you can click the "?" to turn off the music, but to turn off all sound, there should be a mute button somewhere on your computer that controls all sound on any program.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 17th 2009, 8:20 pm

Well when you mute sound, it only mutes the background music. In a game, there are also SOUND EFFECTS which do not get blocked.

The only way to fix this is if you turn your computer's sound off until you log off clubpenguin ;)
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 17th 2009, 9:24 pm

There's no possible way at the moment to turn down the background sounds. You can only turn off the background music.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 17th 2009, 11:31 pm

Ok thanks, There is actually on Vista. I just found out that you can mute your browser's sounds and keep open the other sound. 8o
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 18th 2009, 1:27 am

theres a mute button on the help section near the igloo button
hope it helps! :D
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 18th 2009, 2:08 am

You can only stop the game music, you can not stop any noises right now. ;)
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

PostSubject: chao   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 18th 2009, 11:36 pm

Chao wrote:
You can only stop the game music, you can not stop any noises right now. ;)

oh yeah...
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 6:26 am

Just turn the sound down on your computer or mute it. ;)
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 7:26 am

yeah that right can u be my buddy here and clubpenguin
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 7:29 am

Polina zueva wrote:
yeah that right can u be my buddy here and clubpenguin
We are all your buddies. 8D
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 7:33 am

I n cubpenguin i can be onlien now if you want to
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 7:53 am

Polina zueva wrote:
I n cubpenguin i can be onlien now if you want to
If you wanna meet someone on CP, PM them and they'll meet up with you but other than that please do not go off-topic or talk about something that's not related to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 9:40 am

no there is no possible way of closing the game sound maybe email club penguin and tel them that and proberly the would do this feature one day! ;)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 10:05 am

catflap60 wrote:
no there is no possible way of closing the game sound maybe email club penguin and tel them that and proberly the would do this feature one day! ;)
Their is a way to close the sound.
Just put the sound down on your computer or mute it.
OMG I just realized I posted 3 times in a row. :(
I'm so stupid, I never saw. Is their a chance of someone deleting 2 of my posts or is this counting towards and infraction?
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 10:12 am

You click the ? and check Mute Sound but you can't mute the sound of the cart in Cart Surfer when you mute the music.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 19th 2009, 3:22 pm

Ally687 wrote:
As 7asho0m said, you can click the "?" to turn off the music, but to turn off all sound, there should be a mute button somewhere on your computer that controls all sound on any program.

-Ally687

tuxytron wrote:
Well when you mute sound, it only mutes the background music. In a game, there are also SOUND EFFECTS which do not get blocked.

The only way to fix this is if you turn your computer's sound off until you log off clubpenguin ;)

He wants to off CP Music/Sound only, because he wants to open a song from his files, he can't hear them both (Musics).
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? EmptyApril 21st 2009, 5:23 am

I think that was a great idea to say The Flying Kangaroo thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyway of closing game sound ?   Anyway of closing game sound ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyway of closing game sound ?
Page 1 of 1