Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Puffles BIG Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

My Puffles BIG Adventure Empty
PostSubject: My Puffles BIG Adventure   My Puffles BIG Adventure EmptyApril 26th 2009, 1:36 pm

My Puffles BIG Adventure
By Puggypug10

One day when I returned from a long hard day from playing Pizzatron 3000, I returned to my igloo to feed my Puffle, Pinky. When I entered my Igloo and shouted “Pinky! Pinky! I got you some Puffle O’s from the Pet Shop!” Normally Pinky would come skipping out from my Cupboard but this time nothing happened. I shouted her name over and over again but nothing happened. “Aww Man!” I thought “It’s this time of the year again!” Every year Pinky would climb out of the Window and look for Puffle O’s, and I could tell this because the Window was wide open. I ran out my igloo door and into the Pizza Parlour. I went up to the counter where my Boss: Thesicle was sitting. To my surprise that Thesicle was covered in Pink Fur.
“Um, Boss” I said weakly “have you seen my Puffle Pinky”
“YES! HE RAN ON MY DESK AND COVERED ME WITH PINK FUR!” was her Reply
“Where did she go?” I replied
“She ran out of the door and headed for the Town!” Thesicle said. So that’s what I did, I ran out the Parlour and headed for the town. On the way were the snow forts. The forts were now Rope forts. There were skipping robes tied round the Forts and the Clock Tower! I continued my quest to find my Puffle. I went to the Town and saw a Green Penguin with pink hair all over his newspaper.
“Was that pink Puffle yours!?” he said Before I could even answer I ran strait into the Nightclub. As I entered there were tons of penguins looking at the Nightclub Speaker. I barged my way through to see and I saw Pinky, but not alone. She had a new friend. The Green Puffle perched on the speaker.
“Come on Pinky” I said picking up my Puffle “time to take you home”

The End
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My Puffles BIG Adventure   My Puffles BIG Adventure EmptyApril 26th 2009, 1:40 pm

Nice story I like the bit where your boss gets covered
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My Puffles BIG Adventure   My Puffles BIG Adventure EmptyApril 26th 2009, 1:49 pm

I am using real penguin in cp you know... Im working on my new story.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: My Puffles BIG Adventure   My Puffles BIG Adventure EmptyJune 20th 2009, 8:48 pm

It's cute! Puffles are such darlings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Puffles BIG Adventure   My Puffles BIG Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

My Puffles BIG Adventure
Page 1 of 1