Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowflake's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinkle0
Drifter
Drifter
Twinkle0

Registration date : 2009-07-23

Snowflake's  Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Snowflake's Adventure   Snowflake's  Adventure EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 7:42 pm

Snowflake's Huge Adventure

It was a perfect sunny weather in Club Penguin. Penguins dancing, In air there was a great smell of spicy fish pizza and puffles were singing.
A penguin named Starsong2000 walked in Plaza and saw her friend Budaytis. "Hi Budaytis!" Starsong cried to Budaytis. " Hi Star! Nice weather right?" "Yea! But what are you doing in here so early??" Budaytis laughed and said " My puffles woke me up!" Starsong2000 giggled " And I thought to buy a new puffle, " "Awesome!! Are you going to buy the white one?" Star asked. " Yup! I'm going to call her Snowflake," " Nice. Well I'm going to Pizza Parlour to buy pizza for breakfast. Wanna come? " No thanks and bye!" Budaytis said. " Alright. See ya later!!!" Starsong200 said and ran to Pizza Parlour while Budaytis went to the Pet Shop. She saw the owner of Pet Shop sitting and whistling and reading The Penguin Times. " Hello?" Budaytis said quietly and the owner saw her and said " Oh hi there! " " Hi I would like to buy a white puffle please, " Sure! We got lots! =] " Later in her igloo Starsong2000 came by with a mediam ( or however you spell it ) spicy squid pizza. " Hi! Oh my god is that your new puffle?! It's sooo cute! " Star said to Budaytis. " Thanks Star! I named her Snowflake! " Budaytis said and Starsong2000 said " What a great name! Oh and I got a spicy squid pizza! It's your favorite!! " " Umm Star?" Budaytis whispered to Star " Spicy squid pizza is YOUR favorite, " " Oh.... But who doesnt like a pizza??! " Starsong2000 cried happily. 3 days later both friends walked with their puffles in forest. Starsong2000 gasped and shouted " BUDAYTIS!!! " " What? " " IT'S SNOWFLAKE!! SHE ESCAPED! " Budaytis screamed and turned and saw Snowflake hopping in the direction of Plaza. Star gulped and said " Wowwww and why are we standing here? " " Just wait here incase she comes back!! " Budaytis shouted and ran after Snowflake. But the puffle was way too fast... Snowflake stoped for a while and she looked around. " Woah where am I? " she squicked " Uh oh I think I'm lost! " She saw penguins drinking coffee, penguins dancing and penguins shouting about parties. " Wait a minute... I remember now! I'm in town!!" Snowflake saw a penguin playing a guitar and she squicked to him " Hi have seen a brown penguin named Budaytis around? " But the problem was penguins didnt understand what puffles are saying and everything to that penguin was just 'Squick'. " Aww what a cute little puffle! " the penguin said. " You looked worried... Are you lost?" and Snowflake nodded. " Come! I'll give you some food at my igloo, " She was hungry so she followed him. Later that day the penguin made papers about Snowflake and he said he was going to give them to penguins tomorrow. Next day Starsong2000 saw the paper and asked her other friend about the puffle. " I actully found the puffle Star, " Star nodded and asked what colour it was. " White, " Star gasped ( :omg: ) " And the puffle can even make ice penguins! " " Oh... wowwww.. I I I got to go! " Starsong2000 said quietly and ran. " BUDAYTIS BUDAYTIS! " " Ugh what is it now Star? " Budaytis said. " well I..... FOUND YOUR PUFFLE!!" Budaytis jumped when he heard those great news! They both ran to Starsong2000's friend who found Snowflake. " Oh so this is your puffle? She is quite great, your lucky to have this puffle and have Star as your friend! " " Thanks I was so worried about Snoflake! =] " And Snowflake smiled at Budaytis.
The End :puff:
Back to top Go down
wasatfair558
Lurker
Lurker
wasatfair558

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Snowflake's  Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowflake's Adventure   Snowflake's  Adventure EmptyAugust 27th 2010, 11:21 pm

Gsmo Glare Ban Button Ban :BR: :brian: Cowboy Tricky Maria Maria Maria Maria Maria Maria Maria Maria Maria Maria Chao19 Kanga babycp2 Brennan :cold: Kaka XdBoYxD Romeo Love Sign More flowers
Back to top Go down

Snowflake's Adventure
Page 1 of 1