Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Anniversary Celebration!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

1st Anniversary Celebration!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 2:16 am

Hey everyone! On 5th July, I'll have been a part of CP for one full year, and I'm going to have a huge party to celebrate the milestone! I'm planning to open my igloo and have the best party ever, and I'm inviting anyone and everyone to come celebrate with me! Here's the basic information for everyone, including the when, where, etcetera:

Unarae's 1st Anniversary Party

Sunday, 5th July

5PM PST (?)

Server Brumby

I'll be posting more details as the day of the party gets closer. I'm so excited about this milestone, and I hope anyone and everyone who's able to attend will be there! Feel free to bring a puffle if you own one, and you can wear whatever outfits you want! No rules, here! Look for more details later on!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! EmptyJune 4th 2009, 6:04 pm

I will come! I hope a lot of peope come! I will be away, but I will go on the computer!

-Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! EmptyJune 4th 2009, 10:01 pm

Awesome! This is going to be one great party! It's an open invitation, so anyone and everyone is welcome to attend!
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! EmptyJune 4th 2009, 10:04 pm

I don't know what I'm doind but I'll try and make it!
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hershey8465

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! EmptyJune 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

I'll try to make it!
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

PostSubject: Re: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! EmptyJune 5th 2009, 10:44 pm

Thanks, everyone! I'll still need to work on a time to suit everyone, but I might end up doing two separate parties, to compensate for anyone who lives in the UK or elsewhere. No matter what, I hope everyone will have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Anniversary Celebration!!!   1st Anniversary Celebration!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Anniversary Celebration!!!
Page 1 of 1