Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 4th and July 3rd :O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

July 4th and July 3rd :O Empty
PostJuly 4th and July 3rd :O

July 3rd:

The beginning of the day was pretty boring. I didn't really do much until I went to my aunt's and uncle's apartment to see pre- fourth of july fireworks. It is a yearly tradition. We used to go on the apartments roof to view the fireworks but there were special antennas installed up there and we are now restricted from that area. Anyhow, we went into the city to see them. It was a short walk and the fireworks were great. When they were over, we went back to the apartment. We played a bit of Uno and had dessert. After that we started pointing lazers at people walking out the sidewalk. Then, me and my uncle decided to go downstairs to watch people's reactions while my brother shot the lazer. One guy walked by and was like, GUYS THERE IS SOME PERSON WITH A LASER UP THERE. He was very serious about it and we decided to go along with what he said. After that, we went back upstairs when my uncle noticed a bunch of little ants crawling on my shirt. He took my shirt off and there were alot of ants on me. They started to bite and it was pretty painful. I got cleaned up and then we went home.

July 4th:

We went over to our neighbors party. We played volleyball, basketball, nuke-em, man hunt, went in their pool, and played ding dong ditch. We never actually rang somebody's doorbell XD How pathetic.

I had an awesome last two days :)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

July 4th and July 3rd :O :: Comments

Linky
Re: July 4th and July 3rd :O
Post July 5th 2009, 6:23 pm by Linky
How did you play Ding Dong Ditch? Did you knock?

~Link 8)
Tricky
Post July 5th 2009, 6:28 pm by Tricky
Brian wrote:
How pathetic.
Completely. :P

Like in the post above, how did you do it then?
Argie
Post July 5th 2009, 6:35 pm by Argie
They probably just went up to the door and chickened out. xD
Post July 5th 2009, 7:12 pm by Creeper
We aren't chickens. We were going for our usual target but they were having a party so they were outside on the back deck. I have no idea why we stopped XD
Post  by Sponsored content

July 4th and July 3rd :O

Page 1 of 1