Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money

Go down 
+16
Tricky
\\!JrOcK!//
Orange Snow
Techno
Cool Our Globe
Skyward Sam
Dan
FlyingKanga
Asho
CrazyCatoon
Creeper
iCool
Rifleman-Dlb
Linky
Bandit
Wwe Adam
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money Empty
PostSubject: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 5:35 am

As most of you know, I run a blog with the Wordpress software. I'm in need of a new Wordpress design based on any theme that can be uploaded and used on Wordpress, anywhere on the world wide web.

I need someone to design this theme for my site so it looks good for kids. I notice the professional and sleek design of this site and believe I could find someone of good skill. I am willing to pay you, and you can PM me or E-mail me at Media@wweadam.com.

For a very excellent theme that is unique I am willing to pay 100 dollars or more.

Quote :
I use an 18 year olds paypal account and I can make 100 dollars in one day with my site with incredible ease. I will pay.. All I want is a custom CSS that will work on wordpress.org for any theme on the entire internet.

You only need to know CSS and be creative. I will pay in advance if you do not believe me..

Cheers,

Wwe Adam :Joyful:

Last edited by Wwe Adam on July 14th 2009, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 10:13 am

Wow, $100 for a theme? That's a lot!
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 10:24 am

I am not good at designing.

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 10:56 am

Wwe Adam wrote:
As most of you know, I run a blog with the Wordpress software. I'm in need of a new Wordpress design based on any theme that can be uploaded and used on Wordpress, anywhere on the world wide web.

I need someone to design this theme for my site so it looks good for kids. I notice the professional and sleek design of this site and believe I could find someone of good skill. I am willing to pay you, and you can PM me or E-mail me at Media@wweadam.com.

For a very excellent theme that is unique I am willing to pay 100 dollars or more.

Cheers,

Wwe Adam :Joyful:
YEAH RIGHT!
100 Dollars Hmm...You arn't giving out 100 Dollars.
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 10:56 am

i think im gonna faint
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 10:57 am

I wouldn't because we could be lieing and how would he get it to us?

~Link
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 11:04 am

im starting to think he's lying
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 11:08 am

It could be a fake Wwe Adam.

~Link
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 12:00 pm

HE'S A LIAR!
Big Dlb
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 12:25 pm

There is no proof he is lying or not so I will keep the thread up.

*moved to gfx requests*
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 12:29 pm

No, he is real. He came on the forums before and I believe him.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 3:46 pm

You're not going to get something like that from here.

To make a theme for Wordpress, you need extreme skill in graphics design and in XHTML, CSS and PHP coding. Most people here have one or the other, if either.

Plus, how can you give us money, anyway? You're not allowed PayPal until you're 18, I'm not giving you my address for a cheque, and I'm not giving you any bank numbers.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 8:06 pm

Nice to meet you.
I use your blog often XD.
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 8:28 pm

I use an 18 year olds paypal account and I can make 100 dollars in one day with my site with incredible ease. I will pay.. All I want is a custom CSS that will work on wordpress.org for any theme on the entire internet.

You only need to know CSS and be creative. I will pay in advance if you do not believe me..
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 8:30 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:

You make $100 a day from your blog?!!?
Back to top Go down
Wwe Adam
Drifter
Drifter
Wwe Adam

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 8:34 pm

Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Seeing as it is down right now, no. Someone (Chewypup) DOS attacked my blog and my staff is gone until July 25 :'(. But yes I have plenty of money in the paypal.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 8:34 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Seeing as it is down right now, no. Someone (Chewypup) DOS attacked my blog and my staff is gone until July 25 :'(. But yes I have plenty of money in the paypal.

Wow, your lucky.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 14th 2009, 8:50 pm

Wwe Adam wrote:
Wiiracer Wurm wrote:
Wwe Adam wrote:

Seems like chewypup has not changed in two years... :/ He has always been a snob and does not deserve his blog...

Well like crazy said, some of us can code and some of us can graphic but you may have come to the wrong place. It is challenging to make a blog design unless you work from a layout. That is still hard but a bit more doable depending on your skil level. Perhaps a few of our members could work together and make something and the pay would get split.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:59 am

I'm learning HTML right now. CSS is next...
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 11:37 am

Wordpress is actually php but html is a good start.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 3:44 am

Linky1123 wrote:
I am not good at designing.

~Link 8)

Those are the kinda posts we dont need here on CPP. You have no contribution to the topic so dont post it.
Anyway, look up good graphic design websites on google. Were not pros here on CPP.
:P
-Dan
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 1:08 pm

He is not lying and that is the real him. I know him really well, anyway, Adam, I might help you if you were willing to consider some of my terms and negotiate with me a little. You might also want to ask Big Sb, but he might not help you.
Back to top Go down
Cool Our Globe
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Cool Our Globe

Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 1:43 pm

Linky1123 wrote:
It could be a fake Wwe Adam.

~Link
I don't think so. He really does need a theme for his blog and I have no doubt that he'd be willing to pay the sum of $100 for it. Unfortuneatley I don't know CSS, but for those who do, I really suggest you jump on this opprotunity.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 7:32 pm

I am currently working on learning CSS... I might be able to do it, Maybe. I haven't tried CSS with wordpress yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Orange Snow
Lurker
Lurker
Orange Snow

Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 7:51 pm

I could, considering Ive been working on a new wordpress theme. But tell me first, what is the link? It will be easier if I new what I was working with. I'll just edit it a little and make it cp themed. I'll have it to you by Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money   Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money Empty

Back to top Go down

Design Request - Will Pay (real) Money
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next