Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signature Size Limit

Go down 
+20
DGKiD
magicNASRI
lookathis
Ghost
Bandit
Tricky
Talan
Greenday/tim123
iSnow
FlyingKanga
Catflap60
leahcim
Kool Kat
Iced8383
Thunder
iCool
Ally687
xPYRAMiD™
Rudolph
Argie
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Signature Size Limit Empty
PostSubject: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 4:15 pm

Even though nobody would notice if a signature image was a couple pixels outside the size limit, some people's signatures are getting so ridiculously big that I think a size limit should be put in place and stay in place this time. For example, Polina's signature contains about 10 images and takes up way too much space. And some other guy has about 4 images, two of them really big, and it's bugging me a lot.

I suggest you consider enforcing that signature size limit that nobody ever bothered to care about, or at least parts of it, because I swear one more image and Polina's will be about a foot long.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 4:20 pm

I can't fit Polina's signature on my screen. -.-
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 4:24 pm

I absolutely agree with everything you said.
I have a slow but steady internet connection and it takes ages for a single page of the forum to load due to over-sized signatures. :|
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 4:58 pm

If someone really wants people to see all of those images, put one in your profile picture, one in your signature, and one in your avatar. They don't all have to be stuffed into your signature.

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
iCool
Exemplar
Exemplar
iCool

Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:43 pm

once it told me mine was too big but i think polina's is way too big
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 5:45 pm

Argie wrote:
Even though nobody would notice if a signature image was a couple pixels outside the size limit, some people's signatures are getting so ridiculously big that I think a size limit should be put in place and stay in place this time. For example, Polina's signature contains about 10 images and takes up way too much space. And some other guy has about 4 images, two of them really big, and it's bugging me a lot.

I suggest you consider enforcing that signature size limit that nobody ever bothered to care about, or at least parts of it, because I swear one more image and Polina's will be about a foot long.

Why can't you just let the staff worry about it and mind your own business?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 6:12 pm

Lightning wrote:
Argie wrote:

Because, most obviously, the staff has not noticed this yet or has been rather slow taking action. It seems as if you want me to be stripped of my right to share my opinion and point this very annoying problem out because your faith lies in the staff entirely to help out the forum. I would never, ever dare dream of minding my own business and letting the staff sort it out, because if I did then what would ever get done? I'd like my problems to be sorted out with a much higher priority than you seem to think they deserve.

So please, why don't you just let the people who care worry about it and mind your own business?
Back to top Go down
Ally687
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ally687

Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 6:37 pm

Lightning wrote:
Argie wrote:

Argie was just speaking her opinion..

-Ally687
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 10:24 pm

Yeah, we do need an image limit in our sigs. I normally have 3 images in my sig at most and that's not as annoying as scrolling past someone's signature that contains 10 images.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 10:33 pm

Lightning wrote:
Argie wrote:

Its good she brought this up. Shes part of the forum, shes allowed to bring this sort of stuff up.
I think tricky brought it up in the staff forum.
Thanks Argie, i'll have a talk to the people with big sigs.
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 10:39 pm

Hey people if you don't like my siganture and it's does not fit in your screen IT"S YOUR PRIOBLEM NOT MY! I LIKE MY SIGNATURE AND I WILL BE THERE ALL THE TIME LIKE I WANT IF I WANNA CHANGE IT IWLL CHANGE IT.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 10:44 pm

leahcim wrote:
Hey people if you don't like my siganture and it's does not fit in your screen IT"S YOUR PRIOBLEM NOT MY! I LIKE MY SIGNATURE AND I WILL BE THERE ALL THE TIME LIKE I WANT IF I WANNA CHANGE IT IWLL CHANGE IT.

No, im sorry but you WILL have to change it.
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 15th 2009, 11:29 pm

iCool wrote:
once it told me mine was too big but i think polina's is way too big
Yours is big too so don't try to drop it all on Polina.

leahcim wrote:
You just refuse to listen, don't you? All you hear is your voice and not others.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 12:39 am

leahcim wrote:

Seriously, just listen to us. I recommend picking two of your favorite images and then deleting the other 3 images.
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 1:57 am

:x YOUR FORUM IS SO SLUCK I THINK I SHOULD LEAVE THIS FORUM AND START POSTING IN CLUBPENGUIN DOCK :P :x I HATE THIS FREAKEN FORUM.
Back to top Go down
Catflap60
Super-Human
Super-Human
Catflap60

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 2:09 am

Leahcim, Your sig was way too big and even though you want what your sig is
It not always you!
Think about other people slow computers and all that stuff!

Im not trying to make you feel bad but it just the truth...

Hope you understand this ;)
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 2:12 am

leahcim wrote:
:x YOUR FORUM IS SO SLUCK I THINK I SHOULD LEAVE THIS FORUM AND START POSTING IN CLUBPENGUIN DOCK :P :x I HATE THIS FREAKEN FORUM.
You are being very mature with the subject. Thanks!

P.S.: That's a very unnecessary comment you have in your sig about Kool Kat. :P
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 3:01 am

Halama wrote:
leahcim wrote:
You are being very mature with the subject. Thanks!

P.S.: That's a very unnecessary comment you have in your sig about Kool Kat. :P

lol. Its because i PMed her about it... But if she wants to be like that, then whatever. Not affecting me. Shes being immature.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 3:41 am

leahcim wrote:

Don't make me stalk you at your school. :P
And now your sig is just mean.

I've seen some other big sigs too.
Like Hi Guy.
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 3:52 am

What are you talkin about my skool? I don't care what you think people about my siggy and whats it's says under it. MYOB (MIND YOUR OEWN BUISNESS)
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 3:56 am

Geez I'm just giving my opinion.
Just ignore me if you don't want to listen to it.

I'm sure it will be changed soon anyway. :roll:
Back to top Go down
leahcim
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 4:00 am

whatever
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 4:46 am

leahcim wrote:
What are you talkin about my skool? I don't care what you think people about my siggy and whats it's says under it. MYOB (MIND YOUR OEWN BUISNESS)
I never knew what MYOB stood for... Or the correct spelling of oewn... I always thought it was "own".

leahcim wrote:
whatever
You are just being an immature brat. You just can't get over that, can you? You think it's about Polina, Polina, Polina 24/7. We are trying to help YOU so YOU don't get into trouble. It's simple tasks that you are making big deals about. You change your sig and your still complaining.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 6:44 am

leahcim wrote:

Well then, bye! Like we need your immature behavior. :)

~:ielmo:
Back to top Go down
Greenday/tim123
Sidekick
Sidekick
Greenday/tim123

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit EmptyJuly 16th 2009, 7:32 am

This is pathetic...

Seriously, I would have some sympathy for you for having to change your sig; you clearly liked it.

But your puerile behaviour was uncalled for.

Back to sigs, is mine respectable, or too big?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Size Limit   Signature Size Limit Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Size Limit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next