Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mystery At The Airport

Go down 
+16
Rudolph
CpSk8ter23
rock 'n roll king
Bandit
Twinkle0
Linky
Ninjaboy
Argie
Catflap60
magicNASRI
muttly
Kool Kat
Rifleman-Dlb
KingdomDarkII
xPYRAMiD™
Iced8383
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2009, 10:51 pm

I know i shouldnt come to this Airport again...I knew i should have went to the other one! I would have been there 7 HOURS ago! UGH"
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 1:43 am

"I spoke with the ground workers and they saw two people walking away from the plane with luggage in their hands. Now we know someone stole the luggage, now we just have to find out who and where our luggage is."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:39 am

"Yeahh. But How will they take ALL our luggage real fast like that? That cant just grab everything at once and Take it all, Hmmm But they must have stored it somewhere. Or in a van or car or something. Cause where would they take our Laggage?"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:40 am

Looks at Aubri and says, "Did you locate the bags?"
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 10:22 am

"Dammit, I need an internet connection to trace our luggage." Aubri was heading towards the information booth "Really, guys. It doesn't matter how they got our luggage, it's just where the bloody heck did they put them," she stood there for a moment "Can you ask for a description of those two? I'm gonna check if they offer some kind of wireless internet service in here."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 12:59 pm

"Ok. GEEZ! I wish you already had a Signal" .-. "I want my dog! he could be starving...!!!" -Mena pulls out cellphone- "NO SERVICE! What is this place The worst nightmare of NIghtmare Street! Or a Ghost Airport" O.o
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 1:33 pm

" :Bugeyed: Can someone get this dog lady some water or something...
I will come with you Aubri. Maybe there is a security camera that we can check out."
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:10 pm

"That's a good idea. Go on, then. Lead the way." :P
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:15 pm

*Walk walk walk**Sees man in work booth* "You go on and find your connection. I'm going to talk to this guy."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:15 pm

"Ugh! Go on I dont need water! I can get it myself if im thirsty! But im not. ANd go and find your camera!"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:21 pm

*Turns around and gives Mena thumbs up* "Excuse me. Is this where the security tapes are held?" *Blah blah blah*

15 Minutes Later

*Steps out of booth and tells others to come*

"Look at this tape."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 2:29 pm

" 8o What are you a spy xD Hmm Its a tape not a Disk...If it were a disk l have a Portable DVD player. D:"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 3:08 pm

" :oops: Just look at the screen. These are the guys who stole our bags. Can you zoom in on it?"
"Wait wait. Zoom in on the one with the red baseball cap...Is that a girl?" O.O
Back to top Go down
xPYRAMiD™
Citizen
Citizen
xPYRAMiD™

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 3:12 pm

"Hey, they gave you the tapes?" Aubri said, walking back "Now we've narrowed our search to anyone with a red cap, great."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:01 pm

"Hmm i can zoom with my camera but i dont have my camera it was in my Bag. But i got my laptop."
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:05 pm

"And one is possibly a girl... Red cap, long hair. This would make a GREAT story!"
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:15 pm

"You know some guys have long Hair. And i thought l saw that red cap before we had to wait." xP
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:18 pm

"There's someone else. He has a blue baseball cap on."
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 4:32 pm

"Hmm I wonder if we should investigate more. Like wondering around"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:19 pm

"You mean split up?"
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyJuly 31st 2009, 5:27 pm

"Yeahh, You know what l mean. Split up, I take South, You take North, Aubri takes East and Who would take West?!
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 12:15 am

"I SAY... We have a new plan. :D"
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 12:59 am

"Err then you be in charge. Im gonna sit right here!"
Back to top Go down
Rudolph
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 1:03 am

*Gives a fake smile*
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 1:11 am

-stares at- "Hmm" -doesnt smile back- "So whats your Plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery At The Airport   The Mystery At The Airport - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mystery At The Airport
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next