Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denver Airport Conspiracy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Denver Airport Conspiracy Empty
PostSubject: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 2nd 2010, 1:03 pm

Another sign of the future New World Order. Beware.

Honestly, I don't believe any of this. :)
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 2nd 2010, 1:33 pm

Good thing I don't live in Denver.

Typical Americans and your conspiracy theories, eh?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 2nd 2010, 1:41 pm

Bronze wrote:

Hey I'm Texan. We seceded.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 2nd 2010, 2:26 pm

DirkD wrote:
Bronze wrote:

Hey I'm Texan. We seceded.

You're not out of it yet, and you only have two years and two months, so I'd hurry up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 12:46 am

A Swastika? Are you kidding me? Also, why start at an airport? I hate conspirators so much, but for some reason..this is interesting.

DIRKD MOAR CONSPIRES, NOW. THIS IS INTERESTING.

Wait, wait. Now there saying there is a concentration camp down under the airport? And the sprinkles are actually gas chamber for this AUAU thing?

Why is it so suspicious there are sprinklers? Why is it so suspicious that they didn't destroy the building? Couldn't they not have had enough money to build a new one and destroy the old one so they had to pick one? Why are they accusing extra room as a concentration camp?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 10:54 am

.Snookims wrote:
A Swastika? Are you kidding me? Also, why start at an airport? I hate conspirators so much, but for some reason..this is interesting.

Wait, wait. Now there saying there is a concentration camp down under the airport? And the sprinkles are actually gas chamber for this AUAU thing?

Why is it so suspicious there are sprinklers? Why is it so suspicious that they didn't destroy the building? Couldn't they not have had enough money to build a new one and destroy the old one so they had to pick one? Why are they accusing extra room as a concentration camp?

Maybe it's a day camp for kids... with a swimming pool!
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 1:45 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
.Snookims wrote:

If its day camp then why are there beds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 9:16 pm

desu wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
.Snookims wrote:

If its day camp then why are there beds

Those pictures are not from "down under". Those pictures are from a Nazi Concentration Camp from WW2. The makers of the video wouldn't of had access to the "down under" base.
Back to top Go down
Pinkamena Diane Pie
Mercenary
Mercenary
Pinkamena Diane Pie

Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy EmptyOctober 3rd 2010, 10:25 pm

oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denver Airport Conspiracy   Denver Airport Conspiracy Empty

Back to top Go down

Denver Airport Conspiracy
Page 1 of 1