Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's Autobiography

Go down 
+3
Sprtygrlbabs
RTL
Creeper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Brian's Autobiography Empty
PostSubject: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 3:32 pm

You need to remember that a biography is written by some other person :face:

September 2006:
On the first day of September, I joined clubpenguin. I knew about it for a few weeks because my older brother and his friends played. At first, the game looked cruddy and not worth it but when I joined, it all changed. The penguin name I chose was tuxytron. The server that me and my friends always went on was slushy. Lots of members went on there. Noobs like me usually looked up to them all because they would never accept your friend request because you were a nonmember. :S The iceberg never tipped and we all thought it was possible.

2007:
I was still highly addicted to the game. It seemed to get better and better. It took me forever to get membership. My dad signed me up for 6 months on July 28th, 2007 I recall. It was an early birthday present. Clubpenguin was at a very top point and there did not seem to be anything wrong with it until a few days later :x . Disney joined with clubpenguin a couple of days later. What luck. When I heard the announcement at first, I was excited. I was too young to know anything bad about disney and I was not the only one. It took me a month to figure it out. Camp penguin was a horrible party, the catalogs were shrinking, nonmembers got less and less, and things started to get too childish. In late august, I searched clubpenguin cheats for the first time. I never really thought of doing it. Chewit dude's website came up. He had all the latest updates and about 100 funny pictures. That became my main site for clubpenguin cheats. In early december, I saw an ad on chewit's sidebar. It was for his forums that opened up in late November. I was going on his chat before that for a while but nobody liked me. I thought joining the forum would get me famous on clubpenguin. This was my first forum and I had no idea what to do. My first post was something like "Hi everybody whats up!!!". I then broke a rule and stayed off the forum for a month because it seemed boring. Then, I became active again when I noticed Chewit was not posting on his blog. His sister waited a few months before posting that he quit and all the users were depressed :face:
Clubpenguin Planet ads started to show up. I did not pay attention to them until april. It looked great.

I don't think I need to say anymore because over the year, I got more mature and became a well respected member of this forum.

More stuff:
Hobbies: Music, tennis, sports, beach, and hanging out pretty much.
Computer hobbies: Forums, web design, gfx, and facebook.
Height: Pretty sure I am 5ft 4 in. Not that tall :(

Last edited by Brian on August 29th 2009, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 3:49 pm

Nice bio. I live in New Jersey too. 8)
Back to top Go down
Sprtygrlbabs
Citizen
Citizen
Sprtygrlbabs

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 4:06 pm

Eagles or Giants?
Phillies or Yankees/Mets?
Sorry. My parents are from south of Philly. So I'm fans of all Philly sports teams. :P My grandparents had a condo in Sea Isle City, NJ, so I've been there.

That is pretty unique how you joined only a few days before Disney bought CP. I agree, CP has become more childish, and I think this is going to be the last time I pay for a membership. They need to increase catalog size and make it so kids our age can still go on and have fun
:/
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 4:08 pm

No not joined. I joined a year before it happened. I became a member right before it happened which is horrible luck.

@rtl: Yeah you told me that once.
Back to top Go down
Sprtygrlbabs
Citizen
Citizen
Sprtygrlbabs

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 4:16 pm

That's probably the worst luck, now that CP has been infested by little 8-year-old noobs :P
Back to top Go down
Linky
The Linky
The Linky
Linky

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 11:12 pm

Cool! When is your birthday?

~Link 8)
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 10:28 am

Wow. Nice Autobiography. :D
Back to top Go down
Endless Night
Sidekick
Sidekick
Endless Night

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 12:00 pm

im nj tooooo
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 3:32 pm

5 feet, 4 inches? Wow, that's sort of short I'm almost 5 feet already, I'm younger...

I never would've guessed that your real name is Brian
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's Autobiography   Brian's Autobiography Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian's Autobiography
Page 1 of 1