Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volcano Nachos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Volcano Nachos Empty
PostVolcano Nachos

Have you guys seen that Taco Bell commercial where that guy is eating those nachos and he says, "Volcano nachos, changes a man."? Well I went to Taco Bell with my dad and had those and they were actually pretty good, the spice was pretty good too at some times, and there was one nacho where I ate three jalapenos at one time. Good stuff though. I wasn't expecting it to be that hot for Taco Bell, and the taste was good, I was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Volcano Nachos :: Comments

Bandit
Re: Volcano Nachos
Post August 7th 2009, 11:30 am by Bandit
So they were spicy? I like spicy things. I want to try them!
Skyward Sam
Post August 7th 2009, 11:32 am by Skyward Sam
Yeah, it had some kick, but my mouth is really used to some really spicy things, stuff that has made me cry. XD
Bandit
Post August 7th 2009, 11:33 am by Bandit
Spicier than Hot Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings?
Skyward Sam
Post August 7th 2009, 11:35 am by Skyward Sam
Wurmple wrote:

Dude I've done the Blazin Challenge, and I usually have Mango Habanero which is spicier than hot. And yes I am used to things spicier than that because I went to Mexico and had some spicy chicken once, and it made me cry, and I couldn't taste anything for a month.
Bandit
Post August 7th 2009, 11:37 am by Bandit
DirkD wrote:
Wurmple wrote:

Dude I've done the Blazin Challenge, and I usually have Mango Habanero which is spicier than hot. And yes I am used to things spicier than that because I went to Mexico and had some spicy chicken once, and it made me cry, and I couldn't taste anything for a month.

I don't know if I should try those Nachos...
Skyward Sam
Post August 7th 2009, 11:49 am by Skyward Sam
Wurmple wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Wurmple wrote:

Nah dude it's not that bad, you will be ok. The least you could do is try it. It wasn't a TON of nachos but it was a decent amount so I ended up getting a couple tacos with it.
Bandit
Post August 7th 2009, 11:58 am by Bandit
DirkD wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Wurmple wrote:

Nah dude it's not that bad, you will be ok. The least you could do is try it. It wasn't a TON of nachos but it was a decent amount so I ended up getting a couple tacos with it.

Okay, then I will try them next time I go to Taco Bell!
Post  by Sponsored content

Volcano Nachos

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: