Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The great search for Reindeer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hammy2011
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
hammy2011

Registration date : 2009-03-12

The great search for Reindeer Empty
PostSubject: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 11:47 am

Chapter 1
The idea
One snowy, Winter's day, Hammy2011 woke up with her little, gentle yawn. She climbed out of bed and range her little bell to wake up her Puffles. She waddled down the stairs to get the O' Berry bag. She layed the O' Berry bag near the dining table in the dining room. She watched her little Puffles dive into the bag and enjoy their breakfast, and went to the kitchen to get her own breakfast. She get her breakfast bowl and got out the "ReinMunch" cerial. She realized there was a Reindeer on the box cover.
"I wonder what it would be like to see a real Reindeer?" said Hammy2011 to herself. As she ate her breakfast in the Dining Room, the doorbell rang. Hammy2011 opened the door, and saw Penny07500.
"Hey there" said Hammy2011,
"Hey, Whaz-up?" replied Penny07500.
"Actully, I want to search for Reindeer!"Hammy2011 said back. Hammy2011 went to get her friends and they all both searched. Will they find the Reindeer? Find out in chapter 2!

Last edited by hammy2011 on October 23rd 2009, 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 12:31 pm

Umm, what is this for?
It's spam.
There is no point.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
hammy2011
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
hammy2011

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 1:50 pm

ermmm.. It was a test. Reload it. A chapter should show up.

~ Hammy2011

BabyCP :babycp: and Puggypug10 :Puggypug10: rock!

123 Sjb wrote:
Umm, what is this for?
It's spam.
There is no point.

~Sjb

Please don't spam my topics when they have no point. reload it or wait for some time and come back to it.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 5:58 pm

Ok,
I am not going to start a flaming war.
I did not know you wrote a story in here, all it said was Go Aqua.
So I said that it is spam to do that.
I did not spam your topic, I said it was spam to do that kind of thing.
So that's all I wanted to say,
No more than that.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 11:47 pm

hammy2011 wrote:
123 Sjb wrote:
Umm, what is this for?
It's spam.
There is no point.

~Sjb

Please don't spam my topics when they have no point. reload it or wait for some time and come back to it.
Sjb has the upperhand on this, sorry. If you are going to edit in a story, then please at least state that. Otherwise I would have to agree with the reporter, in this case, Sjb.

It's fine now though, back on topic. :)
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 12:11 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
hammy2011 wrote:
123 Sjb wrote:
Umm, what is this for?
It's spam.
There is no point.

~Sjb

Sjb has the upperhand on this, sorry. If you are going to edit in a story, then please at least state that. Otherwise I would have to agree with the reporter, in this case, Sjb.

Ok, thank you Tricky.

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
hammy2011
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
hammy2011

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 1:02 pm

Hidden wrote:
hammy2011 wrote:
123 Sjb wrote:
Umm, what is this for?
It's spam.
There is no point.

~Sjb

I do agree with you, but I'm probably the youngest out of all the users on this forum. So please don't expect me to know something that someone under 10 yrs of age wouldn't know. I hope you get my point because its pretty usefull. But I don' want to get into a war, either.

[[/i]
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 1:49 pm

hammy2011 wrote:
Hidden wrote:
hammy2011 wrote:
123 Sjb wrote:
Umm, what is this for?
It's spam.
There is no point.

~Sjb

It's fine now though, back on topic. The great search for Reindeer 647139
I do agree with you, but I'm probably the youngest out of all the users on this forum. So please don't expect me to know something that someone under 10 yrs of age wouldn't know. I hope you get my point because its pretty usefull. But I don' want to get into a war, either.

[[/i]
I'm going to give you an infraction. You keep bumping topics.

Please stop this now.
~DC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great search for Reindeer   The great search for Reindeer Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1