Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Hill: Revisted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Silent Hill: Revisted Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill: Revisted   Silent Hill: Revisted EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 7:37 pm

Silent Hill: Revisted Welcometosilenthilltq2

If you don't join this, you will be murdered..and then there will be cake. Shy

Introduction:

You're driving back home after visiting your parents in South Ashfield, it's late at night and the visibility is low, which results in you taking the wrong turn. You see a figure in the foggy road ahead, you try to dodge it but you're unsuccessful, your actions result in the explosion of your car tires, causing the car to swerve around. Luckily, you jump out safely before the car meets it's faith. You can see that same shape in the distance again, but it flees before you get a clear view of it...You get up and approach the big, welcoming sign:

"Welcome To Silent Hill"

You look back on your car and notice it's teetering on a large ledge that just appeared...
Good-bye, car.

You feel like you've just stepped on something, you look down and notice a piece of paper right under your foot, ruined by what appears to be blood. You hardly manage to read it, there isn't enough light:

"I wonder why I'm writing this, anyway; we're all going to die once we set foot in this ghost town. Well, you're trapped now. You think you can easily run? It's easier to run away, right? So why not? But no, you can't get out of the town, It's proof that "hell exists on earth. If you want to survive, my advice to you is to team up with whoever was unfortunate enough to stumble upon this "damned place like a clueless sheep, I doubt you'll make it, but why not? Maybe you could succeed where I have failed. Grab the radio from the cafe as soon as you can, you'll know what to do with it, if you survive on your way there. It's marked by a green arrow.

P.S. On the back of this is a map. Don't get lost. If you do, I can almost assure you that you'll die."

Silent Hill: Revisted S1.%20mapo
P.S: You can open paint and cross off the blocked roads to make this more realistic.

You head to the unknown, to Silent Hill.

Your only goal now is to survive, whether that crazy fool who wrote that strange letter was telling the truth or not. It's defiantly not normal around here..especially with that thing you just saw around, and the fact that you can't even leave.

Rules:
1-Please don't say something like "I CALL UPON THE ANCIENT CHOCOLATE GOD TO TAKE ME AWAY AND GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" it's NOT supposed to be possible for you to get out. Razz
2-No killing other characters, it's fine if you want to kill your character.
3-No becoming a monster yourself.
4-No controlling the monsters, I'll be doing that.
5-No controlling anyone else's character.
6-Have fun! Or die. ;o

Joining form:
Code:

Character name:
Age (15-60):
Job:
Personality:
Appearance (You can provide a picture if you want):
Short Biography (Optional but recommended):

List of participates:

DB:
Spoiler:

Jackalmaniac:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Frightening Fudge on October 30th 2009, 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jackalmaniac
Mercenary
Mercenary
jackalmaniac

Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revisted   Silent Hill: Revisted EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:44 am

Name: Brookelle
Job: Unemployed.
Personality: Funny, nice, caring, and likes abandoned places.
Appearance: Silent Hill: Revisted 195 Hahaha. She might look familiar to some.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revisted   Silent Hill: Revisted EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 5:51 am

You can't run away from your family, they're like a plague, a curse; you can't avoid running back to them eventually. Life hasn't been easy on Audrey, it never has. Financial issues were the least of her concern, until now. Audrey still remembers the day when she left her hometown after a heated argument with her parents, "Why should I stay? I despise this place," shouted Audrey, as she stood at the door. "I don't need your money, dad. I'm leaving this dump. That's my final decision" That was the last time she spoke to her parents, five years ago. She felt weight down by guilt during her drive back home from a long trip to her parents house. I can't believe they still gave me the money, she thought.

Audrey woke up, she found herself laying down in the middle of the street. "That..thing." she looked around, searching for it. "Did I hit it?" Audrey tried to remember what happened. The girl, the car swerving, the pain she felt when she hit her head on the hard, cold pavement. Audrey walked slowly towards a big sign that read "Welcome to Silent Hill."

She kept pacing up the hill in the fog, heading to what looks like a cafe; that's what that note she found told her to do, and it doesn't look like she had anything better to rely on. "This place creeps me out.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Hill: Revisted   Silent Hill: Revisted Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Revisted
Page 1 of 1