Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tricky for admin!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Me = Admin
Yes
Tricky for admin! Bar_left26%Tricky for admin! Bar_right
 26% [ 7 ]
No
Tricky for admin! Bar_left74%Tricky for admin! Bar_right
 74% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Tricky for admin! Empty
PostTricky for admin!

Today was a pretty good/average day. I got woke up around noon and was kicked outside to do some work. When I finished that I just spent the rest of the day... normally. I don't know what to say, nothing really big happened. It was a good day still.

I was going to talk about last week here but removed it all because well... nothing happened that I care to share online. I'm not a blogging type person.

I'm awesome right? I'm perfect for admin too right? Vote. If enough people vote yes, I will become an admin. :D

Spoiler:

Anyway, that's all for now. Vote for me as admin!!! ❤
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Tricky for admin! :: Comments

Skid985
Re: Tricky for admin!
Post September 5th 2009, 11:44 pm by Skid985
my gut says no my heart says no but my mind says yes i ver confused right now :s
Bam
Post September 6th 2009, 12:06 am by Bam
I'm sorry I dont think its very responsible to ask people to vote for you to be an admin...but I do think you would make a good one.

~Bam
Brennan
Post September 6th 2009, 12:08 am by Brennan
Bamboozle wrote:
I'm sorry I dont think its very responsible to ask people to vote for you to be an admin...but I do think you would make a good one.

~Bam
i agree.
Tricky
Post September 6th 2009, 2:34 am by Tricky
I'm not sure how Forumotion does the Hidden code but can you read what is between the "Hidden-" and "-Hidden"? I think you might have to view the page twice, try refreshing, to see it.

Anyway... 1 vote yes!!! ^_^
Mikki
Post September 6th 2009, 3:26 am by Mikki
I don't think you should be admin... First of all... Asking? Ehh... Second of all.. Your better off as a mod.
Post September 6th 2009, 5:36 am by BabyCP
Tricky, your a really nice person and your a very good moderator, too. But I just don't think you should become an admin. Sorry...
Post September 6th 2009, 6:27 am by iSnow
Tricky14 wrote:

Spoiler:

I fixed it for you Tricky. ;)

Guys, read the spoiler.
Donkey
Post September 6th 2009, 8:24 am by Donkey
lolwut?
FlyingKanga
Post September 6th 2009, 8:49 am by FlyingKanga
They thought wrong of you. :P
Post September 6th 2009, 10:15 am by Rudolph
Heh...What?
Argie
Post September 6th 2009, 11:10 am by Argie
Tricky? Admin? No.

Anyway, usually when you are appointed a mod position, you are expected to care about the forum and its topics and posts even if they are about someone's new puppy.
FlyingKanga
Post September 6th 2009, 11:22 am by FlyingKanga
So what's stopping him from becoming an admin ?
Sidibu
Post September 6th 2009, 11:28 am by Sidibu
FlyingKanga wrote:
So what's stopping him from becoming an admin ?
Because he doesn't want to....he even said he might be leaving. >.>

REED DA THRREEDD PPLz!! Payton Bice
Clonewars2
Post September 6th 2009, 1:36 pm by Clonewars2
Ehh I dont really see tricky as a admin. I say forget the mods and admins, well just have donkey as the CPP dictator.
Name
Post September 6th 2009, 1:52 pm by Name
no.i dont mean to be harsh but nooo no admin att all
Donkey
Post September 6th 2009, 2:37 pm by Donkey
Clonewars2 wrote:
Ehh I dont really see tricky as a admin. I say forget the mods and admins, well just have donkey as the CPP dictator.
works for me.
Dan
Post September 6th 2009, 5:17 pm by Dan
Hey man, if your ready to get stuff done and make this better. Be on call when we need ya, go for it. :D
-Dan
Tricky
Post September 6th 2009, 9:10 pm by Tricky
iElmo wrote:
Tricky14 wrote:

Spoiler:

I fixed it for you Tricky. ;)

Guys, read the spoiler.
I wanted it hidden because whenever someone sees a spoiler, it is almost instinct (for me at least) to click it. It keeps the joke going as most of those posting here saw. It's fine as a spoiler now though.

Argie wrote:
Tricky? Admin? No.

Anyway, usually when you are appointed a mod position, you are expected to care about the forum and its topics and posts even if they are about someone's new puppy.
I care about the forum, I just don't care to read about most of the topics here. CPP is for Club Penguin mainly. I no longer play CP and so most of those threads do not interest me at all. I read threads and posts as a moderator but for those that I actually get interested in, I reply to. Again, CPP is for Club Penguin. I'm not into Club Penguin and so these forums may just not be for me. I have nothing against CPP, it's just that I'm hardly interested in it or my computer now. For the last year or so, I've only been here to reply mainly to threads in the Forum Discussion and such forums. To help out people on the forums and to try and give my opinions that could or could not help the forums as a whole. I believe that is more of a role of a moderator, as I have taken up, but that is all that I am here for. I can't really help anyone with CP issues and so I'm just here for... internet issues? Graphics, coding, forums, etc.

Sorry if you disagree with this but I've always thought of myself as a helper. I don't care much about being at forums, just helping out at them. I've never really got to know anyone on these forums before now and would hardly post. I was here (and at most of my forums) to read threads and help out. I still am.

I don't know what I'm trying to say and I'm just confusing and possibly contradicting myself. :S

Thanks for all of the "No"s though! :face:
Yoda.
Post September 6th 2009, 11:15 pm by Yoda.
If you become a admin I will shoot myself
----------------------------------------
Just spreading the love Smile
Bandit
Post September 6th 2009, 11:33 pm by Bandit
Me = Admin
Yes
17% [ 3 ]
No
82% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 17

Fail.
Tricky
Post September 6th 2009, 11:44 pm by Tricky
Wurmple wrote:
Me = Admin
Yes
17% [ 3 ]
No
82% [ 14 ]

Fail.
I know, right?

You guys love me too much. ❤
-trigger-
Post September 7th 2009, 7:21 am by -trigger-
Tricky14 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
Me = Admin
Yes
17% [ 3 ]
No
82% [ 14 ]

Fail.
I know, right?

You trying to be funny here? ;/

What is the point of this thread?

> Asking to be a staff member/promotion in the staff, is the last thing one wants to do if he/she really wants to get promoted
> Tricky is not even wanting to be a MOD
> He is not involved with CP
> He does not care for CP posts as he does not play CP

Yet he is asking for him being an ADMIN ? On the basis of what? I am amazed that staff hasn't demolished this poll yet.

Voted NO.
FlyingKanga
Post September 7th 2009, 9:16 am by FlyingKanga
I think he just wants an opinion. And many other staff don't want to get involved with Club Penguin either.
Tricky
Post September 7th 2009, 3:47 pm by Tricky
-trigger- wrote:
Tricky14 wrote:
Wurmple wrote:
Me = Admin
Yes
17% [ 3 ]
No
82% [ 14 ]

Fail.
I know, right?

You trying to be funny here? ;/

What is the point of this thread?

> Asking to be a staff member/promotion in the staff, is the last thing one wants to do if he/she really wants to get promoted
> Tricky is not even wanting to be a MOD
> He is not involved with CP
> He does not care for CP posts as he does not play CP

Yet he is asking for him being an ADMIN ? On the basis of what? I am amazed that staff hasn't demolished this poll yet.

Voted NO.
Just a quick blog/update about myself.

> I don't want to be promoted to be an admin. It was all just a joke, which I didn't explain too well.
> I want to be a mod. >_>
> I still go online at least once a week to check on new stuff but I don't have a subscription and I'm not always on.
> I mainly mod the other sections of the forums. The rest of the staff can handle the CP forums, even though there isn't many threads that need mod help in.

Again, it was just a joke. Asking to be an admin had NOTHING to do with the thread. It's not a real request, I won't become an admin from this thread, and I probably will never be an admin here.

FlyingKanga wrote:
I think he just wants an opinion. And many other staff don't want to get involved with Club Penguin either.
It was just a joke. The poll just adds to it. I honestly didn't think that more than 5 people would vote.
Post  by Sponsored content

Tricky for admin!

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next