Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

New Job Empty
PostNew Job

Well today was the first day of my new job. I work after school for hours and hours and hours and I love it. I also love that its wednesday and I get payed on friday. I only gotta wait to more days (clearly) and then I can afford to actually have a life this weekend. Anyway I guess this week was okay. I havent done any gfx in a while so I probably will soon.

Bye
~Bam
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Job :: Comments

Re: New Job
Post September 9th 2009, 8:28 pm by Moe Lester
I'd rather sit at home and have my parents pay for everything rather than work for it. A career? Psh, that's so 2002.

Congratulations on your new job.
Post September 10th 2009, 11:14 am by iSnow
HauntedHouse wrote:
I'd rather sit at home and have my parents pay for everything rather than work for it. A career? Psh, that's so 2002.

You mean that's so 1709. XD

Congratulations.
FlyingKanga
Post September 10th 2009, 11:24 am by FlyingKanga
iElmo wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:

You mean that's so 1709. New Job 730220

Congratulations.

That doesn't always work. XD
Post September 10th 2009, 12:43 pm by Guest
What's your job?
Bam
Post September 10th 2009, 6:21 pm by Bam
I work at a store and what I do is diffrent every day. Im not saying where though, sorry. And my parents wont pay for everything so the only way I can get "everything" is to get a job.

~Bam
Post September 10th 2009, 6:30 pm by Moe Lester
Bamboozle wrote:
I work at a store and what I do is diffrent every day. Im not saying where though, sorry.
~Bam
My guess is that you work at McDonald's and you're too ashamed to say it. Payton Bice
Linky
Post September 10th 2009, 6:52 pm by Linky
Hope you have fun at your job!

~Link New Job 45245
Bam
Post September 13th 2009, 4:37 pm by Bam
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
I work at a store and what I do is diffrent every day. Im not saying where though, sorry.
~Bam
My guess is that you work at McDonald's and you're too ashamed to say it. Payton Bice

Im not saying because I dont want to get kidnapped or "something" for telling someone where I work. It is not McDonalds. If it were I would tell you because there are so many of those you would have no idea which one I worked at. I wouldnt be ashamed if I worked there.

~Bam
Loiy1
Post September 13th 2009, 4:39 pm by Loiy1
OH YEAH! We are gonna party with the Amish like its 1699! New Job 89405
Linky
Post September 13th 2009, 4:40 pm by Linky
Bamboozle wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam
My guess is that you work at McDonald's and you're too ashamed to say it. New Job 89405

Im not saying because I dont want to get kidnapped or "something" for telling someone where I work. It is not McDonalds. If it were I would tell you because there are so many of those you would have no idea which one I worked at. I wouldnt be ashamed if I worked there.

~Bam
That is a good idea because it could not be a place all over the world(McDonalds).
It could be a place in his town.

~Linky
Loiy1
Post September 13th 2009, 4:41 pm by Loiy1
Loiy1 wrote:
OH YEAH! We are gonna party with the Amish like its 1699! New Job 89405

No partying with the Amish? 1699? aww.. man New Job 985207
Ghost
Post September 14th 2009, 12:49 am by Ghost
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam

That's what I was thinking when I first saw the topic title New Job 730220
Ghost
Post September 14th 2009, 12:49 am by Ghost
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam

That's what I was thinking when I first saw the topic title New Job 730220
Bam
Post September 14th 2009, 10:09 pm by Bam
Big Linky wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam
My guess is that you work at McDonald's and you're too ashamed to say it. New Job 89405

~Bam
That is a good idea because it could not be a place all over the world(McDonalds).
It could be a place in his town.

~Linky

It is.

~Bam
iAmStoned
Post September 15th 2009, 12:50 pm by iAmStoned
Bamboozle wrote:
Im not saying because I dont want to get kidnapped or "something" for telling someone where I work. It is not McDonalds. If it were I would tell you because there are so many of those you would have no idea which one I worked at. I wouldnt be ashamed if I worked there.</strong>

~Bam
Yes, because obviously, if you tell a bunch of 13-year-old boys where you work, they're definitely going to kidnap you.

Ghost wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam
My guess is that you work at McDonald's and you're too ashamed to say it.

That's what I was thinking when I first saw the topic title
Do you often repeat yourself? Do you often repeat yourself?
Bam
Post September 16th 2009, 11:16 pm by Bam
iAmStoned wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
Im not saying because I dont want to get kidnapped or "something" for telling someone where I work. It is not McDonalds. If it were I would tell you because there are so many of those you would have no idea which one I worked at. I wouldnt be ashamed if I worked there.</STRONG>

~Bam
Yes, because obviously, if you tell a bunch of 13-year-old boys where you work, they're definitely going to kidnap you.

Ghost wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam

Your right, because it is so hard for an old nasty man to pretend hes 13.

~Bam
iAmStoned
Post September 17th 2009, 4:07 am by iAmStoned
Bamboozle wrote:
iAmStoned wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
Im not saying because I dont want to get kidnapped or "something" for telling someone where I work. It is not McDonalds. If it were I would tell you because there are so many of those you would have no idea which one I worked at. I wouldnt be ashamed if I worked there.</STRONG>

~Bam

Ghost wrote:
HauntedHouse wrote:
Bamboozle wrote:
~Bam

Your right, because it is so hard for an old nasty man to pretend hes 13.

~Bam

Why, you're also right, dear Bamboozle.
A bored old guy would obviously feel so attracted to you when he sees how hot you talk on the internet, almost instantly, he'll think of stalking you when he doesn't have your full name, doesn't know where you live, doesn't know the way you look. But that doesn't matter, doesn't it? Perverts will always be perverts. Of course, he'll visit your work location and ask the manager where a 13-year-old kid lives, the manager would SURELY tell him where you live and you two will fall in love then live happily ever after as his underaged mistress. He also happens to live in the same town as you.
How convenient.
Bam
Post September 17th 2009, 8:04 pm by Bam
If you wanna go tell people where you work, go ahead Im not going to fight with you about whether or not I should tell people where I work. Its a small place and theres only one people know I live in Cali so if they find where it is, they can see me, esp. knowing that I go there after school. And first of all I am not thirteen AND I could be lying about my age.
Post  by Sponsored content

New Job

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: