Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AquaticOrb
Vagabond
Vagabond
AquaticOrb

Registration date : 2009-09-28

Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began Empty
PostSubject: Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began   Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:26 pm

Back Story to RPG
It was said that in the backwoods of a small town in Pennsylvania lived a vicious monster that preyed on innocent lives that came bashing into the woods. They call him Birchwood. No real reason but just a name. It was a myth until 3 boys were found dead and a video camera beside them that showed the tape of how they were each brutally slaughtered by Birchwood. Still people are stupid enough to go into the woods.
What Will Happen In RPG
In this RPG 6 friends will go into the woods just to find Birchwood and discover disaster. They must face him off and try to survive against his forces of evil in the woods.
Rules
1. No cussing
2. Some of you will die in this game so choose a character you want to be and dont whine
3.Dont trail off into another part without going on with what the last thing said or done was.
4.Most all normal rules all you RPG players should know
5. If you join make sure you dont quit the RPG i mean if you want to play that actually try

Character Sign Up Sheet

I will list the characters under this and you just say which one you want to be and why.

James Poorly: Crazy person who always seems to get mad because his way is never the way people want to go. (DIES) gender: Male (TAKEN BY ORB)
Jeremy Washington: James's best friend but is the complete opposite and tries to be a leader. (Survives) gender: Male
Bryn Harrison: She is the biggest scared person in the group. (DIES) gender: female
Franklin Parrish: Science geek that always wants to find a logical explanation (DIES) gender: Male
Natalie Tyrance: New girl in town and seems different. She is gothic sort of. (Survives) gender: Female
Amy Ferrel: Miss priss. She thinks she is better than everyone else. (DIES) gender: Female (TAKEN BY HAUNTEDHOUSE)

Well that is about it. I hope this will be fun. And i hope people join. Sorry if a lot actually die. Ever seen a horror show? Not many survive anyway.

Last edited by AquaticOrb on September 29th 2009, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe Lester
Observer
Observer

Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began   Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 2:12 am

I'm gonna be Amy Ferrel since she's so shockingly similar to me. =D
Back to top Go down
AquaticOrb
Vagabond
Vagabond
AquaticOrb

Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began   Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:33 am

okay thanks for joining now 4 more need to i will play as James
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began   Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 10:31 am

"Ugh, remind me why I agreed on doing this again?" Amy hasn't set foot in the rural area in years; life in town was more...luxurious than this. She sighed and continued walking silently, they've been walking for what? An hour now? "Is anyone going to talk? Why're you acting like I'm some kind of unwanted pest?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began   Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began Empty

Back to top Go down

Birchwood:Part 1 How It All Began
Page 1 of 1