Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

OMG Empty
PostOMG

Omg. As you can see. If you go scroll down and look at "Users having a birthday within the next 7 days" my name is there, right? Well that's because my birthday is next week. Anyways. I have a Youtube account called clubpengi99. If you look at the users having a birthday within the next 7 days. Clubpengi99 is there. :o And if you click on the profile. The avatar is a Club Penguin playercard saying Latino Sinem. Latino Sinem is my Club Penguin account. I looked at the statistics and their were posts in Septembet 2008. But I wasn't on CPP in September. I joined in Novemeber. :o

Who the Heck signed up with it? Or is it like this with everyones? :o
I'm so freaked out right now.

-babyCP

Last edited by babyCP on September 29th 2009, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

OMG :: Comments

Re: OMG
Post September 29th 2009, 4:37 pm by Rudolph
It's okay my little grasshopper. ^^ Maybe it was a crazed fan of your channel.
Post September 29th 2009, 4:54 pm by BabyCP
Are you sure? :'(
Skid985
Post September 29th 2009, 5:15 pm by Skid985
seems werid actualy, i mean, well look at user is 7 days aparently, he/she or maybe a forgotten account made by BabyCP is also turning 13, when did this user even join? that might give us a clue. post when u created the youtube account and post when the user joined, we`ll see what is going on OMG 694544
Post September 29th 2009, 5:55 pm by BabyCP
Clubpengi99 joined CPP in - September 15th 2008.
Last Visit - Tue 25 Nov 2008 - 11:01.

I made my Youtube account in - 01 August 2008.

I also joined CPP in - November 20th 2008.

So clubpengi99 joined in September and I joined in November. So it couldn't be me.
Post September 29th 2009, 6:16 pm by sevensevenzero
I do believe it was HAXOR. and he HACKED into your computer and HACKED your IP ADDRESS. then he maybe he was in your computer and saw all your files.
and thats how he made your account...

LoL
Skid985
Post September 29th 2009, 6:25 pm by Skid985
Chemo wrote:
Weazle 123 wrote:
I do believe it was HAXOR. and he HACKED into your computer and HACKED your IP ADDRESS. then he maybe he was in your computer and saw all your files.
and thats how he made your account...

LoL
randomly with INFORMATION that nobody CARES about.

Unfortianitly, no one may never know, the only we we could figure this out if this user was online along with a administratior and also with BabyCP then the admin would go to admin panel then look at online look at the ip address and match it out. unless theres a way just to view IP addreses,
And no i dont beleave anyone in the world can hack a ip, and with the strongness of this forum, i dont think anyone could hack it, the only people who could figure this out is admins such as: Brian , Triton , ect
Linky
Post September 29th 2009, 7:44 pm by Linky
That is weird.
Did you look at the IP to see if yours matched?
It might have been you.

~Linky

PS, Subbed you Youtube!
Bam
Post September 29th 2009, 7:47 pm by Bam
Maybe someone was a fan of your channel and made that account. I think it is just a coincidence considering this is a club penguin fan site and the name has a lot to do with club penguin.

~Bam

EDIT: I looked up the IP's, its you. Maybe you based your youtube account name on you CPP acount name and thought it was the other way around, anyways, thats you.
AquaticOrb
Post September 29th 2009, 7:57 pm by AquaticOrb
your right it makes no sense but maybe something or someone did something just for this to happen
Bandit
Post September 29th 2009, 8:01 pm by Bandit
Probably just a coincidence. Clubpengi is a common name, like MimoSucks. :P
Skid985
Post September 29th 2009, 9:31 pm by Skid985
put i was thinking so, its ok Babycp its you, just a old forgotten account....i suspected it was her because she posted the account and last signed on, take a look, it seems that that accounmt stopped going on after a couple days BabyCP was regisered....problem solved
Post September 30th 2009, 12:35 am by Moe Lester
It's official, BabyCP has amnesia. D:
Fontasy
Post September 30th 2009, 1:42 am by Fontasy
My alternative question is how a person did that because your Youtube account is called Latino Sinem.
Post September 30th 2009, 11:55 am by BabyCP
Bamboozle wrote:
Maybe someone was a fan of your channel and made that account. I think it is just a coincidence considering this is a club penguin fan site and the name has a lot to do with club penguin.

~Bam

EDIT: I looked up the IP's, its you. Maybe you based your youtube account name on you CPP acount name and thought it was the other way around, anyways, thats you.
Same IP's? OMG 102318

Wurmple wrote:
Probably just a coincidence. Clubpengi is a common name, like MimoSucks. OMG 3887
But how did they get my club penguin player card saying Latino Sinem on it then? :P

Fontasy wrote:
My alternative question is how a person did that because your Youtube account is called Latino Sinem.
My Youtube account isn't called Latino Sinem it's called Clubpengi99.

I think I did join CPP in September but I forgot the password. If an admin could check the email, that they used. Then I could probably find out the password for Clubpengi99.
Electro Kid1
Post September 30th 2009, 12:23 pm by Electro Kid1
im confused???
Post September 30th 2009, 12:57 pm by BabyCP
Nevermind.

I have found out the password for Clubpengi99 and it was me. I joined in September but never went on CPP, then I forgot my password and made another account in November. This all makes sense now, but I don't know what's gonna happen with my other account now. Should I ban it? Or should I keep it? Or should I forget about babyCP and use Clubpengi99 from now on? =\

I'll lock this after I hear from some of you. xP
Artistic.Ninja
Post September 30th 2009, 4:29 pm by Artistic.Ninja
It would be interesting if you could post 7331 posts in a day. xD
Post September 30th 2009, 5:03 pm by BabyCP
Yeah that's true. I'll just keep Clubpengi99 if anything ever happens to babyCP.

-Locked.
Post  by Sponsored content

OMG

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: