Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Another Job Empty
PostAnother Job

As most of you know, I have a job. I get home from school and my job around 5:30. I usually take a few hours with my homework, go out, go on the forums, take a shower, grab some dinner, relax and go to bed. That is usually my daily ruitine. However, I was offered another job at a public libary. I would be working with computers almost the whole time and I should have a lot of down time, so dont worry about me not being active on the forums. I am not sure if I want to take the job though. I would be making a lot more money. I am making a little over min. wage (I got a promotion) at my current job and it is off the books (I dont see why that matters). I would be making min. wage at the libary, but on top of my current pay check, I would be a pretty nice weekly income. The only problem, is that I will be working Sundays (I am already working saturdays) and I wouldnt really be able to go out or have much down time at home if I take the job. What do you guys think? If you were in my shoes, would you take the job?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Another Job :: Comments

Re: Another Job
Post October 5th 2009, 5:28 pm by BT
Yes.
Bam
Post October 5th 2009, 5:32 pm by Bam
Thanks for the opinion. No more one word posts please.

~Bam
iCool
Post October 5th 2009, 5:38 pm by iCool
I really don't know. Just do what you want to do.
Bam
Post October 5th 2009, 7:54 pm by Bam
Okay, I think I am going to take it, but like I said, I am still going to be active on the forum and I will be working on my other site a lot too.

~Bam
Tricky
Post October 5th 2009, 9:06 pm by Tricky
I would... but I'm not sure what you meant. Do you mean take it as well as your current job? 2 jobs? ...or just quit the first and take this new one?

I would take the new one as long as you aren't overworking yourself. More pay, same hours(?) but one more day, and you would be doing something you like(?).
Bam
Post October 5th 2009, 10:26 pm by Bam
No, I would take both. I would be helping kids who come into the libary, keeping the computer files organized, organizing books, blah blah blah.

~Bam
Tricky
Post October 5th 2009, 10:28 pm by Tricky
bamBOOzle wrote:
No, I would take both. I would be helping kids who come into the libary, keeping the computer files organized, organizing books, blah blah blah.

~Bam
That would be a harder decision for me then. I wouldn't want to get myself in too deep. If you think you can handle it however, go for it. ;)
Post  by Sponsored content

Another Job

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: