Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brighter Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Brighter Side Empty
PostBrighter Side

Well, I know I must be bumming you guys out with my depressing blogs lately, so I am going to try and think more positive from now on. I realized that I am not going to end up liking the life I have right now so why not change it? I am trying to be more mature, but still stay myself.

In other news, I got one of my essays back today, and I got a 50%. However, my teacher said I could make it up, so I re-wrote all of my essays today because I dont want to fail. Also, I realized my science teacher hates me. I gave him to much of an "attitude" today in class. He told me I was going to get credit off some of my work if it was one more day late. I would lose credit because he was going to go over the work today in class, and he wouldnt give me full credit, since he would be giving out the answers. So, I didnt show up to his class today and after school I said, "I wasnt in class today, so I didnt get the answers, so I deserve full credit, and your going to give it to me...see how nicely that worked out?" And he was just like, "Take a seat please." Also, the security gaurds were blocking off the hallways to try and get everyone out of the hallways, so when I tried to go past a door, he's like "You cant pass here." So I am like "why?" and hes like "Becuase your not allowed." And I said "Yes I am." and walked passed him to go where I wanted. I hope he doesnt know me, Ill tell you guys tomorrow if I get detention.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Brighter Side :: Comments

Re: Brighter Side
Post November 5th 2009, 1:29 am by Rudolph
xD Wow. We don't have security guards in my school. >.< We should have them lol.
Lol your funny.

Brighter Side

Page 1 of 1