Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise (non)birthday party

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Surprise (non)birthday party Empty
PostSurprise (non)birthday party

So yesterday my algebra class had a quiz. It was over something I suck at, so I devised my most brilliant plan to get out of it.

My friend Alyssa and I had planned this for a week with my friends Mikey and Brooke. We were going to throw a birthday party for my algebra teacher(who's birthday is actually in February). So for the past week,we bought balloons, confeti, cake, donutss, streamers and pinatas. Early Tuesday moring, my friends and I waited in the commons for her to leave her room. When she left her room to go to the teachers lounge, we got everyone in the common (about 30 people) to come and help us blow up the two hundrer ballons we had. We hung ballons from teh cieling, threw confetti every were, put up Christmas lights and streamers everywere.

We had way more people then I expected, about 50, come to her party. We all waited for her to enter the room, and when she did she was like WFT???? All the other teachers walked in too and were suprised, and everyone was saying happy birthday to her. We ate cake and donuts and played some stupid games. It was really fun, and my teacher loved it. The only crappy part is that we still had to take the quiz :(
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Surprise (non)birthday party :: Comments

Tricky
Re: Surprise (non)birthday party
Post November 18th 2009, 11:14 pm by Tricky
Luck is awesome. :P

You should have just taken the quiz and waited until a bigger test comes along to use this idea with.
Kyuu
Post November 18th 2009, 11:34 pm by Kyuu
I would have eaten one of the kids if I were your teacher. Honest.
Bronze
Post November 19th 2009, 1:41 pm by Bronze
Do that when you do your GCSE's and that would rock xD (End of school examinations)
RR
Post November 19th 2009, 5:41 pm by RR
Hahahaahaha, thats a great idea actually.
Post  by Sponsored content

Surprise (non)birthday party

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: