Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow/CoD/12DoC/Smiley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Snow/CoD/12DoC/Smiley Empty
PostSnow/CoD/12DoC/Smiley

I'll go in order of the title.

Snow
It has been snowing most of today and is supposed to continue snowing most of tomorrow (Saturday). I just went and checked like ten minutes ago and I'd say that we have at least (I'm pretty sure it is more) a foot of snow. It is supposed to also be snowing about an inch an hour. I love snow.

Call of Duty
I'm moving my way up. I got about 5 titles and emblems an hour ago, 2 levels, and quiet a few challenges completed. I'm now at 63 or 64... one of those. CoD also looks like my Christmas. I'm going Monday to pick out some gifts and stuff and I'm thinking about just getting the first Modern Warfare and World at War. Besides MW2, I haven't played any CoD since Finest Hour on my old XBOX.

12DoC
Day 8 will be out later on today. In my opinion, it is one of the smaller ones, but it is still pretty awesome. Triton and me are working on Day 12, possibly one of the best gifts, I think. I've been doing different things to get it ready, but I still have more left. If you guys support it and give it a try, I'm pretty sure you will like it at some point. I would release a sneak peek of it, but that would give it away in an instant. So, I'll just try to make it sound better and better until it arrives. Winner!

Smiley
I got a new smiley. (8 - Hint hint Raise Eyebrows) It is pretty awesome looking. Cowboy Tricky

Tricky smileys-
Old- tricky
New- Cowboy Tricky
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Snow/CoD/12DoC/Smiley :: Comments

Linky
Re: Snow/CoD/12DoC/Smiley
Post December 19th 2009, 10:37 am by Linky
I have about 8 inches-14 inches of snow later.
Sounds fun!

~Linky
Dan
Post December 20th 2009, 12:05 am by Dan
Ehh buddy, I dont think you should get the other call of duties. This (COD MW2) is without the doubt the best of them all so I wouldnt waste your money.. but hey you can if ya want. Im already prestiged. :D PM me your GamerTag, ill go on later and we can play if ya want.
-Dan
Post December 20th 2009, 9:21 pm by Guest
Somebody please - Who is Noel?
Tricky
Post December 20th 2009, 9:57 pm by Tricky
St. Nick wrote:
Ehh buddy, I dont think you should get the other call of duties. This (COD MW2) is without the doubt the best of them all so I wouldnt waste your money.. but hey you can if ya want. Im already prestiged. :D PM me your GamerTag, ill go on later and we can play if ya want.
-Dan
Yes, I know that it is. My favorite thing about this game is that enemies do not respawn. I've always liked Call of Duty though and thought I might try more. If not them, then what suggestions do you have for PS3 games?

You're on XBox though, I thought? If you do play PS3, then I'll PM you it. ;)

I'm really close to the 1st prestige. I'm not at level 68. ❤

Soviet Snookims wrote:
Somebody please - Who is Noel?
Tricky14.
Post  by Sponsored content

Snow/CoD/12DoC/Smiley

Page 1 of 1