Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum in need of Techinical, RuneScape forum needs help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Forum in need of Techinical, RuneScape forum needs help Empty
PostSubject: Forum in need of Techinical, RuneScape forum needs help   Forum in need of Techinical, RuneScape forum needs help EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 6:11 pm

I am guessing it time to make a sucessful forum but the problem is some tutorials are hard for me to understand, unlikely CPP has their own toolbars, I tried putting mines in but I don't get the HTML. So I need your help!

What needs to be doing:

Graphics
BB colors
Toolbar
Smileys

If you help out and completed one set you get 50 credits, if you COMPLETE 2 sets you get 150 credit and if you COMPLETE 3 of them, you will recieve 200 credit plus a "Helper" rank on the forum and also receive 1 million cash through out the 2010 to 2011! Nice rewards right? And the last if you complete all, you will get a 10 year of VIP, 1 billion cash, a user rank (depending what they want), can not pay for username changes!

It doesn't have to be completing all sets. If you want to complete MORE than one, that is fine.
Back to top Go down

Forum in need of Techinical, RuneScape forum needs help
Page 1 of 1