Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)

Go down 
+4
BabyCP
Snowiyflake
hoagie master 12
soccerrocks
8 posters

What would make the best Forum/Blog/Site?
-Club Penguin
What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Bar_left82%What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Bar_right
 82% [ 9 ]
-Spine World
What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Bar_left9%What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Bar_right
 9% [ 1 ]
-Other
What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Bar_left9%What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Bar_right
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

Registration date : 2009-03-02

What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Empty
PostSubject: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 13th 2009, 9:48 pm

My friend and I are going to make a forum and possibly buy a domain for it (like CPP) and we are stumped on what the topic we should have the forum/site/blog be based off. Please vote!

Note: if you vote other please post what "other" you would like! Thanks! And BTW this is the "best MMO" or whatever. Its on what we could make a good forum blog AND site off of.
Back to top Go down
hoagie master 12
Wanderer
Wanderer
hoagie master 12

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 13th 2009, 9:56 pm

i say spineworld. I wouldn't mind cp, but its been to overdone. Spineworld is a good. It would be the biggest one/only one and that would cause many fans, because spineworld fans will finally have somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 13th 2009, 9:59 pm

The thing is that Spine World isn't flash and it just wouldn't be right to have a flash homepage which we really want.
Back to top Go down
Snowiyflake
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snowiyflake

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 13th 2009, 10:07 pm

ive never heard of spineworld, so i say cp
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 14th 2009, 3:31 pm

Ok thanks i am gonna lock we already chose CP. The site I am pretty sure will be cpworld.net
Back to top Go down
soccerrocks
Citizen
Citizen
soccerrocks

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 16th 2009, 1:55 pm

www.cpworld.net
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 16th 2009, 1:56 pm

Snowiyflake wrote:
ive never heard of spineworld, so i say cp
Same here, I voted for Club Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 16th 2009, 3:50 pm

CP all the way.
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 16th 2009, 3:53 pm

Clubpenguin more chance of getting loads of users
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 16th 2009, 4:02 pm

I would say other as in a general forum.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) EmptyMay 16th 2009, 4:58 pm

Probably Club Penguin. I don't know what Spine World is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)   What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make) Empty

Back to top Go down

What forum would you rather go to? (I am deciding what forum to make)
Page 1 of 1