Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March For Life, Washington, and the December-January Neo Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

March For Life, Washington, and the December-January Neo Awards Empty
PostMarch For Life, Washington, and the December-January Neo Awards

This Friday me and my friend got up at 5:45 AM and went to church. We had a short mass for the unborn who were never given a chance, and then we got on a bus (that had a toilet D:) to none other than...
Spoiler:
For those of you Aussies, Brits or Canucks that don't know what that is, that's the US Capitol Building in Washington, DC.
So we took the bus to Washington for... the march for life!
It's an anti-abortion protest and over 350,000 people came from all over the country and beyond. We listened to some speeches, including one from the woman who got abortion legalized in the first place, Jan Roe. Then we marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court Building, passing the capitol building on the way. Then, after the march, we went to a Congressional Office Building and I met my Congressman. Oh, and he puts out box after box after box of Krispy Kremes, and I had 6. He is widely known as a massive pro-lifer. He told me, and I have things to back this up, that over 50,000,000 people have been killed in abortions since 1973.
And after that, we got on the metro (that's confederacy talk for a subway) and got back on our bus and drove wee, wee ,wee all the way home.

So now it's time for the December-January Neo Awards!

There are 6 Categories- Best CP User, Best Chit-Chat/GFX User, Best Clan, Funniest User, Best Staff Member, and Best Overall user.

And the award for Best CP User goes to...
ROCK KID!

The Award for Best Chit-Chat/GFX User goes to...
SHADOW SORA!

The Award for Best Clan goes to...
THE MODERN WARFARE 2 CLAN!

The Award for Funniest User goes to...
.SNOOKIMS!

The Award for Best Staff Member goes to...
CHAO!

And, the moment you've all been waiting for, Neo's December-January best overall user, goes to...
Spoiler:

Thank you for Reading!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

March For Life, Washington, and the December-January Neo Awards :: Comments

Wow nice blog its interesting what you did and I LOVE KRIPY CREAM wish i could have some rite now but the closest one to meii is up in sydney an hour away so lolz anwyayz congratz to who won an award and of course im glad u had a great march!
Good thing you had a toilet on that bus. We wouldn't want another accident now would we? ;D

March For Life, Washington, and the December-January Neo Awards

Page 1 of 1