Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockhopper Finding GUide

Go down 
+4
Kyuu
Cycle22
Egaro
Ramza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Rockhopper Finding GUide Empty
PostSubject: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 1:17 pm

Well lately many people have been asking me to help them find rockhopper, so now i've made a guide to help. Lets get started!
Many penguins dream of meeting Rockhopper (which is very easy to do) but many don't.
This guide will make your dream come true. First Rockhopper commonly goes on smaller servers such as Outback,Big foot, Big surf, and Ice palace. While he also goes on a few highly populated servers such as Blizzard,Ice Berg, Mittens, North and South Pole, and Many of the first servers listed in the USA except the safe-chat if your parents only let you use safe-chat only worlds, your out of luck Rockhopper is just about never spotted in safe chat areas.
Now there are 3 "strategies" that work for me.

One is the World Checking strategy it is by far the hardest and least reliable method. But it has worked for me once. This strategy is executed exactly like the name of it, but if you want to find rockhopper it takes more effort. You should follow those server guidelines I gave to you and search every country and look at the servers and how it compares to it's normal population without rockhopper and if it is much higher you should check it out. While going into each world I usaully check the Dock,Cove, Iceberg, And Ship and listen to people say and after you have done this if you haven't found him log off and continue the process on the rest of the servers. You may also just want to go in and out of servers and check a few places. One thing you must watch out for is remember everyone one and awhile to feed your PUFFLES, or they will run away!

The Second method is listening to other people, this method has resulted in me finding Rockhopper 4 times. (Best Method)

I suggest going to a world like Mammoth or Blizzard or another highly populated one, and wait in the pirate ship for someone to say a server (besides parka because he nevers goes there even though everyone thinks he's on there 24/7) I just listen, so what if they lie you didn't lose anything . Chances are that after awhile someone will tell the truth and you will find rockhopper. I will tell you where i think rockhopper is if you find me. Also never waste your time following the noobs who say follow me to rockhopper it's obvious that they are lying because they won't just tell you. And don't waste your time reporting the liers they never end up getting banned anyway.

Now for the third method (this really isn't a method it is kind of tips)

-Remember on mammoth and parka where the door to below the deck is don't bother getting in Rockhopper isn't there rockhopper
only appears in rooms that are practicly empty.

- Check this site for updates on Rockhopper

- Rockhopper is most commomly in the Plaza,o n the Iceberg, on His ship(both deck and hold), or at the Dock or Cove

- Rockhopper may send you a card back if you send one

- Rockhopper is a bot MOST of the time so all the pirate stuff he says is programmed in.

- Rockhopper is not a bot when he metions people by their usernames and Sled races with other penguins

- There's no key or way to get into Rockhoppers room. So don't say open rockhopper or bother throwing snowballs at the door.

- CP Trainer-hacked-Rockhopper's don't have the gift option, so don't be fooled.

- There's no way to be Rockhoppers buddy

If you follow this guide you could be chillin' with:
Rockhopper Finding GUide 62ss4ck
I hope this helps you.
Happy Hunting and Good Luck amigos!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 1:20 pm

Nice guide!

Your pic at the bottom is a little messed up, look at the code.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 1:22 pm

Thanks.

And Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 1:28 pm

Actually, I have seen Rockhopper on Parka but he wasn't at his ship :face: Once he said Cycle too :D
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 1:37 pm

I saw RockHopper in the Nightclub
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 3:56 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
Actually, I have seen Rockhopper on Parka but he wasn't at his ship :face: Once he said Cycle too :D

Then he wasn't a bot. I had that happen once; I actually played tag with RH. And I was the only one trying to tag him, lol.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 12th 2008, 5:01 pm

Nice Guide.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 25th 2008, 11:54 pm

Thanks, everyone!

Little bump, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 26th 2008, 8:18 am

Wow. Nice guide!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 26th 2008, 8:26 am

Eh, wasn't old enough anyway.

This should be especially useful now that he's actually here; I can actually try to use it! :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 26th 2008, 8:27 am

Yeah, I already found him last night, i was searching servers.. i didnt take pics or a vieo this time, like i did last time.
Back to top Go down
billbong5001
Beholder
Beholder
billbong5001

Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 26th 2008, 8:47 am

Nice guide,I saw RH on Frozen!REAL FACT!My brother saw him too(bingbong).
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide EmptyApril 26th 2008, 10:21 am

That's really helpful, this should get stickied, I just found him now, he's at Brumby shiphold/. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockhopper Finding GUide   Rockhopper Finding GUide Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockhopper Finding GUide
Page 1 of 1