Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Change Empty
PostSubject: Change   Change EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 1:05 pm

I don't know but I was just thinking about some things on this forum in the past and I know most of you have realized that change won't help or hurt this forum because no matter what it won't make the forum become that much better. I mean, minor updates and such can happen and we get excited for a few weeks and then it dies again. So I mean we might as well not just get obsessed about the change because I've seen pretty much everything that we have tried to make it better before, and it just doesn't make a difference. Anyway, I don't even know what the goal of the staff is for the forum.

If any staff could explain that to me, it would be nice. The goal part. Also, what do you users think about this?
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:40 pm

I think CPP is fine on the management side of things, but I think advertising and promotion is definitely something that can be improved.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:09 pm

Cold wrote:
I think CPP is fine on the management side of things, but I think advertising and promotion is definitely something that can be improved.
Yes.

@Dirk: I don't know about a full-staff decision, but I'm working on today.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:19 pm

Cold wrote:

Partly because we do not have any users that have active Club Penguin blogs. Active and popular I might add. Also, I was talking about a more active userbase, because sometimes I think forum's staffs try to implement new ideas to try to increase the popularity of a forum, which I think misses the mark a bit because I think a lot of different things come into play when you are trying to get a wider range of active users. Just hard to tell exactly what those things are.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 3:24 pm

DirkD wrote:
Cold wrote:

Partly because we do not have any users that have active Club Penguin blogs. Active and popular I might add. Also, I was talking about a more active userbase, because sometimes I think forum's staffs try to implement new ideas to try to increase the popularity of a forum, which I think misses the mark a bit because I think a lot of different things come into play when you are trying to get a wider range of active users. Just hard to tell exactly what those things are.

Mhm. Implementing ideas on a forum that will only improve the forum for a few people is pointless. Getting more users to enjoy a forum is better than having lots of updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change   Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Change
Page 1 of 1