Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to that Autistic kid?

Go down 
+15
AlterBlade
Brennan
Maria
Sjb
magicNASRI
FlyingKanga
jjkanes
Iced8383
Triton
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Hellopayton
Bandit
Neo
ParkourSAM
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

What happened to that Autistic kid? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:01 am

I just remember there was this kid who joined last year, and he had very bad grammar, and said that he was banned from other forums because he spammed and that he was the oldest in kindergarten (8 years old).

A day later his mom registered, explaining that he was autistic, but he would gain the normal intelligence of a regular person later on, and that Club Penguin was the only way to socialize, and that we shouldn't make fun of him.

Now, I remember not seeing him for a while 'cause I really felt bad for him, so I worried, but he was on the recent user list. I clicked on his name, and he said he was banned.

Now what idiotic, uncaring staff-member ban him? He was autistic, and his mother explained, yet you ban him. You guys have no souls at all. Give me a reason why you banned him or I shall never view this forum the same way again.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:15 am

I think his name was ceryt or something.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:24 am

Yeah, Ninja C, well he was Ceryt. He should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:32 am

You can't even argue that he got 5 infractions because 4 of them expired in january!
Most of the infractions are from bam, so... just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:48 am

Oh I remember all about Ceryt. He joined and everyone made fun of him, then a few weeks or months later here comes either his mom or dad, I can't remember, explaining how he was autistic. Then we all were nice to him. He got a few hundred name changes and that's all I remember.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:57 am

*shrugs*

I think I remember something about it, but it's been a while I believe. I'm pretty sure it was from him getting 5 infractions, but I don't know. I didn't ban him.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 1:58 am

You should unban him. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 2:03 am

Are you sure he's even banned? I'll check..
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 2:10 am

It depends, which autistic guy are you talking about? (No seriously, I remember multiple cases) The one with the guy that made an account impersonating his dog? Oh, Ceryt. Now I remember. Good times, Good times....
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 3:04 am

Wow really ??? thats interesting we get such a wide range of people here well i rekon u should unban him unless he was REALLY bad which i doubt i bet just a spam here and there or miss spelling and well if that was it why did ya guys ban him? LIKE SERIOUSLY?
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 4:14 am

jjkanes wrote:
Wow really ??? thats interesting we get such a wide range of people here well i rekon u should unban him unless he was REALLY bad which i doubt i bet just a spam here and there or miss spelling and well if that was it why did ya guys ban him? LIKE SERIOUSLY?
There is no punishment for bad spelling. It isn't favored, but it isn't a reason to ban.

A ban is a ban though.

Edit: Ok, I see it now. He actually had 7 or 8 infractions. Over the limit, obviously? Whoever gave that last infraction must have seen it to the end of it.

As said though, most of his infractions were from a while back. I don't know when this ban was, but I removed those first infractions which should have been removed. He now has 3 infractions. Also, I found out that his ban was meant to be a 7 day ban. If done right, the ban should have ended, which it looks like it did, and he could have came back. Whether Triton unbanned him earlier or his ban just ended, there is still the possibility that he didn't want to come back. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 5:44 am

OH so he isnt banned now? i see now.... true i wouldnt come bak if that happened to me UNLESS i really love this place which i do LOLZ What happened to that Autistic kid? 606634
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 5:55 am

Ceryt? I've heard of him before.. :/
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 12:58 pm

Um... was it a guy called Monster Munch or something?
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 2:55 pm

magic2010 wrote:

Moose Munch to be precise. I don't believe he was autistic though. He just was plain crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Maria is weird.   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 5:09 pm

SW wrote:
Wait, Ninja C was Autistic? :O
I didn't know that. o__O
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 5:49 pm

jjkanes wrote:
OH so he isnt banned now? i see now.... true i wouldnt come bak if that happened to me UNLESS i really love this place which i do LOLZ What happened to that Autistic kid? 606634
That's just a guess, I don't know if he has been unbanned for a while or not. Triton would know, just has to determine whether he has been banned or not.

After what happened to him? Nothing was done wrong. He was not mistreated. He was actually given extensions. He was allowed to have 7 or 8 or so infractions. We normally let users get 5 and then they are banned for a certain amount of time, based on those infractions. It does however depend on the infractions and their core though.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 6:12 pm

Iced8383 wrote:
magic2010 wrote:

Moose Munch to be precise. I don't believe he was autistic though. He just was plain crazy.
Moose Munch was an account created by the staff to mess around with the users. There was another account similar to MM, made by RTL, I think. Though as far as I know, Ceryt's condition is legit. His 'father' - not his mother - sent me a PM explaining his condition ages ago, I even got Chao to post a topic about it.

If he ever does come back however, I suggest assigning someone to guide him throughout his stay in the forum and help him around a bit. He's an autistic kid with hearing problems, not a brain-dead zombie; I'm sure he'll learn not to break so many rules around here eventually.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 6:30 pm

I don't think it was Ceryt, I think his name started with an "R". I'm not sure though. I remember that his mother came on, not father. And, it wasn't Moose Munch.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 6:34 pm

Sjb wrote:
SW wrote:
Wait, Ninja C was Autistic? :O
I didn't know that. o__O
I don't think it was ninja c, although he was made fun of, i'm not sure though.
edit nvm, i found the thread: http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/the-archives-f6/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm?highlight=ceryt
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 8:07 pm

That thread is still here? Well, I believed it, but now I really do not know, but there is no reason to ban him with expired infractions.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 8:18 pm

Chao wrote:
That thread is still here? Well, I believed it, but now I really do not know, but there is no reason to ban him with expired infractions.
He isn't, he was banned for multiple infractions of spam, but the ban ended and he could have came back.
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 2:53 am

so should this be locked because the question was answered that he never came bak?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:31 am

jjkanes wrote:
so should this be locked because the question was answered that he never came bak?

No. The original poster is still unsure if the person he has in mind is Ceryt or not:
BiteTheDust wrote:
I don't think it was Ceryt, I think his name
started with an "R". I'm not sure though. I remember that his mother
came on, not father. And, it wasn't Moose Munch.
Did we have any mentally challenged users besides Ceryt? and Marc
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 1:42 pm

Maria wrote:

BiteTheDust wrote:
I don't think it was Ceryt, I think his name
started with an "R". I'm not sure though. I remember that his mother
came on, not father. And, it wasn't Moose Munch.
Did we have any mentally challenged users besides Ceryt? and Marc

Yes. You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to that Autistic kid?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: