Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to that Autistic kid?

Go down 
+15
AlterBlade
Brennan
Maria
Sjb
magicNASRI
FlyingKanga
jjkanes
Iced8383
Triton
Skyward Sam
Tricky
Hellopayton
Bandit
Neo
ParkourSAM
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 1:53 pm

magic2010 wrote:
Maria wrote:

BiteTheDust wrote:
I don't think it was Ceryt, I think his name
started with an "R". I'm not sure though. I remember that his mother
came on, not father. And, it wasn't Moose Munch.
Did we have any mentally challenged users besides Ceryt? and Marc

Yes. You.
Touche!
That hurts my womanly feelings, you know. All one of them.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 5:39 pm

jjkanes wrote:
so should this be locked because the question was answered that he never came bak?

It wasn't Certy. I'm sure. I'm also pretty sure his name started with an R.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 5:41 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
jjkanes wrote:
so should this be locked because the question was answered that he never came bak?

I'm pretty sure it was Certy, http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/the-archives-f6/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm?highlight=ceryt.
Read that. ;)

~Sjb

Last edited by Sjb on February 5th 2010, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 5:45 pm

Sjb wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was Cery, http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/the-archives-f6/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm?highlight=ceryt.
Read that. ;)

~Sjb

No, it wasn't. I already read that. His mother came on, and she wasn't a moderator. Believe me, I have good memory.

Also, you're not me, so don't say "I'm pretty sure it was Certy."
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 5:49 pm

BiteTheDust wrote:
Sjb wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was Ceryt, http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/the-archives-f6/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm?highlight=ceryt.
Read that. ;)

~Sjb

No, it wasn't. I already read that. His mother came on, and she wasn't a moderator. Believe me, I have good memory.

What? >.>
I can't say "I'm pretty sure it was Certy", I never said I was you. xD
What the?
lulz.xD

Wait, I totally remember who you are talking about, I don't remember his name though. >.>
Wait, was his username like Jake or something?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:09 pm

Sjb wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
Sjb wrote:
BiteTheDust wrote:
jjkanes wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was Ceryt, http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/the-archives-f6/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm?highlight=ceryt.
Read that. ;)

~Sjb

What? >.>
I can't say "I'm pretty sure it was Certy", I never said I was you. xD
What the?
lulz.xD

Wait, I totally remember who you are talking about, I don't remember his name though. >.>
Wait, was his username like Jake or something?

I think he said his real name was Jake. His username was something else.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 6:46 pm

/edit Oh yes, I remember now.

I think he got banned for having several infractions. And if it's true what the admins said, that he had 7-8 infractions, well, 4 of those expired. So 7 - 4 = 3, or 8 - 4 = 4.
Meaning he was unfairly banned.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 7:50 pm

I remember everything now, except his name. xD
Some of us were on the chat, at the bottom of the page, and got in a little sissy fight with him, he said he was getting his mom because we were "being mean to him", so his "mom" got on and told us he was Autistic, blah blah blah. :P

~Sjb
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 8:11 pm

iElmo wrote:

I think he got banned for having several infractions. And if it's true what the admins said, that he had 7-8 infractions, well, 4 of those expired. So 7 - 4 = 3, or 8 - 4 = 4.
You are thinking in the future however. It depends on the date that he was banned. Had it been when those infractions were still active, then it wouldn't be unfair. I don't know the ban date though.

Things are getting rather confusing in this topic. Everyone is trying to figure out who this person is, that no one even knows. :/
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 3:36 am

No i think i knew a jake on here but i dont think it was jake... HMMM What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 938529
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 3:51 am

Well there was a jake, but i don't know if he was autistic http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&page_profil=stats&u=133
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 7:16 am

Brennan wrote:
Well there was a jake, but i don't know if he was autistic http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&page_profil=stats&u=133
I'm pretty sure that's Guin's friend, not, "I'm going to tell my mom!" Jake.
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 11:51 am

If this autistic kid got banned because he wasnt following rules then we should'nt just start feeling bad because he has a disorder. Disorder or not you need to follow ruels and if you cannot do so then you will be punished.

As for the people who made fun of him thats pretty low and you should feel sorry yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 12:07 pm

Tricky wrote:
iElmo wrote:

You are thinking in the future however. It depends on the date that he was banned. Had it been when those infractions were still active, then it wouldn't be unfair. I don't know the ban date though.

Things are getting rather confusing in this topic. Everyone is trying to figure out who this person is, that no one even knows. :/

His current username is Ninja C.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 1:12 pm

SW wrote:
Tricky wrote:
iElmo wrote:

His current username is Ninja C.
The others seem to think that there was someone else and that it isn't Ceryt/Ninja C that they are referring to. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Plurk.
Mercenary
Mercenary
Plurk.

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 1:43 pm

I hated Ceryt, he was a r-tard period. His grammar defined a whole new definition for stupid, Ceryt.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 2:42 pm

Plurk. wrote:
I hated Ceryt, he was a r-tard period. His grammar defined a whole new definition for stupid, Ceryt.
Let's say you have an autistic child to raise on your own - for the sake of argument. Would you like it if I said the same thing about him?
He has an excuse for being the "new definition of stupid."
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 2:29 am

that is VERY low plurk What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 108663
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 12:54 pm

Is he the one that said his mom hit him with a spoon? What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 631946
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 1:51 pm

Time to lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to that Autistic kid?   What happened to that Autistic kid? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to that Autistic kid?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: