Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BRB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

BRB Empty
PostBRB

For the main subject of this topic... my recent inactivity. Whether you all noticed or not, I haven't been online since... Friday, maybe. It's somewhat a personal/computer problem. I'll probably be back online sometime in the next week or two. Hopefully no longer than that. I am still on my PS3... if that matters. Something strange is going on though and so it won't let me type posts on here. Either way, I'm currently on a different computer. One which I can't actively use. So, I'll be back soon.

On a more "awesomeness" note, Justified is a great show for those who have seen it. New episode coming up tomorrow night. It's probably not something you guys would which, due to an age difference, but it is still nice. For those of age, check it out if you can.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

BRB :: Comments

Bronze
Re: BRB
Post March 23rd 2010, 3:21 pm by Bronze
Heh, only Justified I know is the text align type in Microsoft Word :P

See you in a week/two.
Tricky
Post March 26th 2010, 6:10 pm by Tricky
You might want to check it out, if of age. It's pretty awesome I think. I saw the new episode the other night, it was great too. It comes on weekly at 10 PM EST and then reruns that same episode at 11 PM. It is an hour long show.
Post  by Sponsored content

BRB

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: