Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today is going to be exciting - Last Day of Spring Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Today is going to be exciting - Last Day of Spring Break Empty
PostToday is going to be exciting - Last Day of Spring Break

I go back to school tomorrow. I had a great break and I am sad it has to end. The weather became really nice once Thursday came. Yesterday, it was actually too hot. It is pretty weird that the weather is really nice out when we had such a snowy winter. I was assigned homework over the break. One of the assignments was actually announced about a month ago. I have to right a biology story using a show like Family Guy or Heroes. I need to take the story and add a biological issue into it. It has to be 3 pages and double spaced so that is exactly why I am putting it off until today, the day before it is due. I also have some Geometry homework but it is basically area so hopefully it will not take more than an hour to do. Because I procrastinated, I did not make any plans today so I am going to be pretty bored.

At least I will be able to see a lot of my friends tomorrow. The main thing that is keeping me from wanting to go back to school is waking up at six in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Today is going to be exciting - Last Day of Spring Break :: Comments

Wow, over here in London is just pouring with rain. Then a bit of thunder, lightning. =\ Ah well. Seems like you had fun in your Spring Break. :p I just started mine. Lasts for 2 weeks and a half. Payton Bice
Thats pretty lucky. We only get one week. Our break started out like that too. It was rainy, windy, and cold. The annoying part about spring weather in New Jersey is it is either really nice or cold.
Wow, 2 and a half WEEKS!?!?
I got A week. Your soooo lucky. But, my sister got her SB this week, so we get to go to the beach all week.

~Sjb
JazzKitten wrote:
Wow, over here in London is just pouring with rain. Then a bit of thunder, lightning. =\ Ah well. Seems like you had fun in your Spring Break. :p I just started mine. Lasts for 2 weeks and a half. Payton Bice

Sounds weird...
Brian how is the last day of Spring Break exciting?
Sounds like a cool break. And that paper actually sounds interesting; why don't my teachers assign something like that? I might actually enjoy school then.
~Egaro
It's a pretty interesting story on how the project was assigned in the first place. We have a lot of girls in our class and they usually enjoy annoying our biology teacher. He is a pretty funny guy but a boring teacher. They came up with the idea to write a story in class. Each class mate would write out a sentence or two then one girl would read in in class. After reading it to our teacher, he thought it would be a good idea to make us all write stories for this marking period's project. I thought it would be a fun project but I am not a creative writer.

@Thunder: I am a fan of sarcasm. ;)
Biology related to TV shows? We never get to do those things. I think that every British based counrty has 2 weeks holiday (like me! Today is going to be exciting - Last Day of Spring Break 361586 ). I feel sorry for you waking up a 6 in the morning.
How come everyone has break now, well most of the staff so far. XD
Nice weather, just like me. It is like going to be 80 on Wednesday.

~Linky

Today is going to be exciting - Last Day of Spring Break

Page 1 of 1