Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure

Go down 
+16
Hellopayton
Name
.H0oligan
Blaze123
Sonic Boom
Maria
HavoKitten
sadboy222
Jess
summer
Brennan
ScooterMeow
Digit
iSnow
pixel
Puggypug10
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 2:08 pm

I'll join if it get's beta or a demo version, seems very good.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2010, 2:55 pm

Thanks
www.lemurparadise.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 2:06 pm

URGENT BUMP
NEW ROOMS HAVE ARRIVED FROM HEAD DESIGNER: PUGETHKING!
Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 Seavie13
Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 Up-hig10
Rate and tell me which one you like best!
Back to top Go down
summer
Seeker
Seeker
summer

Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 2:35 pm

i like the beach one 10/10.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 2:40 pm

Awesome! That one is called Seaview Beach. That is one of my fav's too. Can you see the sectet though...
Back to top Go down
sadboy222
Wanderer
Wanderer
sadboy222

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 8:06 am

I hate the website design, it hurts my eyes xD .
And yeah what I was going to say...
Oh yeah! Let me be the first one who is going to say:
Another fail by the noob Puggy who is trying to make a game with his imagination. :)

Cause I don't want to look mean im saying : Good Luck, altough you won't succed!
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 10:17 am

Finish one game world before you star another. Just some friendly advice. But dude, if all your other were a fail, what makes you think that you can make two good ones at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 1:00 pm

sadboy222 wrote:
I hate the website design, it hurts my eyes Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 606634 .
Another fail by the noob Puggy who is trying to make a game with his imagination. Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 562947

Cause I don't want to look mean im saying : Good Luck, altough you won't succed!

So, its google sites, and who cares.

Oh, and by the way. Shut the Heck up you R3tarded idiot. Who knows, this game might succeed, who will be the noob then eh?

Your life is a fail sadboy222. I feel sorry for you. *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 5:12 pm

Puggypug10 wrote:
sadboy222 wrote:
I hate the website design, it hurts my eyes Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 606634 .
Another fail by the noob Puggy who is trying to make a game with his imagination. Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 562947

Oh, and by the way. Shut the Heck up you R3tarded idiot. Who knows, this game might succeed, who will be the noob then eh?

Damn, dude. All you need is a few more "I scoff at your pathetic insults," and "Fool! We shall see who is laughing when I conquer the world with my army of flash games!" and you're a typical villian.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 5:34 pm

This sucks. You don't even have the right to exist on this planet. Go to Heck.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 5:43 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:
Do you believe in love at first sight? I do. ❤
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 6:26 pm

Maria wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:

What is this I don't even.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 6:52 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:
Maria wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:

What is this I don't even.
Would you like to go somewhere more... private? Perhaps I can elaborate.
Infraction-avoiding section of post: What happened to your other flash games? Critterz and all?Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 44625
Back to top Go down
Blaze123
Lurker
Lurker
Blaze123

Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 7:21 pm

Lol when your done making a demo PM me the link I wanna try it out.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 1:59 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:

Neither do you Bast**d. I suggest you leave your g^y comments to your sh** face.
You don't have the right to be alive, but hey, your here d**khead
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 2:02 pm

Puggypug10 wrote:
Sonic Boom wrote:

Neither do you Bast**d. I suggest you leave your g^y comments to your sh** face.
You don't have the right to be alive, but hey, your here d**khead

You really need to calm down. No offense, but your being the "d**khead" by cussing at him. He was just trying to have fun. That's what trolls do anyway. Ignore them.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 2:03 pm

Sure, im calming down. Friken cpp. Not as good as it used to be. And are you calling me a Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 670368 -head? gr8. I knew this forum would become Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 670368 sometime. Looks like it just struck me.
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 2:48 pm

Puggypug10 wrote:
Sure, im calming down. Friken cpp. Not as good as it used to be. And are you calling me a Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 670368 -head? gr8. I knew this forum would become Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 670368 sometime. Looks like it just struck me.

Thanks for swearing. Come again! Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 788138

One more act like this from you, IDC if you have 3 infractions, you're getting banned. Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 7831
Back to top Go down
.H0oligan
Beholder
Beholder
.H0oligan

Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 3:38 pm

Maria wrote:
Puggypug10 wrote:
sadboy222 wrote:

Damn, dude. All you need is a few more "I scoff at your pathetic insults," and "Fool! We shall see who is laughing when I conquer the world with my army of flash games!" and you're a typical villian.

Puggman or Dr. Pugg?

Commander Pugg
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 11:51 am

Fine, sorry. Lets just get back to talking about the game. Sheesh
Back to top Go down
sadboy222
Wanderer
Wanderer
sadboy222

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 6:24 am

Puggypug10 wrote:
sadboy222 wrote:

Maybe my life is a fail, but you don't have a life!
And when's the release date so I can bet you won't finish it in a WoW Game Card? Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 275633
There were people who were actually believing in your success but each time you failed.
Some people really wanted to play your games you said you would make.. You make people loose hope.
" Puno zuji, malo meda daje " that's my description to you. It says : " You Talk too much but you do too less "
Back to top Go down
iSnow
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 7:28 am

Sadboy, please stop continuing a flame war. *Warned.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2010, 1:05 pm

*sigh* whatever.
Back to top Go down
Puggypug10
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Puggypug10

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 2:21 pm

BUMB:
BIG UPDATE

LOGIN SYSTEM (UAS) IS 90% COMPLETE!!!
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2010, 4:27 pm

Can I have some code sent to me to see if this is real or not?Cuz so far you don't even have a demo out.

(don't cuss at me,i actually have a working game out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure   Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemur Paradise - Prepare for Adventure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next