Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?

Go down 
+7
Sjb
Maria
Chub 777
HavoKitten
Rifleman-Dlb
Kyuu
DGKiD
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

A) yes
Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Bar_left56%Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Bar_right
 56% [ 5 ]
B) no
Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Bar_left11%Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Bar_right
 11% [ 1 ]
C) i don't know
Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Bar_left33%Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Bar_right
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Empty
PostSubject: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:06 pm

Mine does, most people call it the pharmacy, i think you can guess why.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:27 pm

My high school has a nickname so vile I'd have to give myself an infraction posting it here. I believe you get the point as well.
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:54 pm

STALKER ALERT! I REPEAT STALKER ALERT!

C. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:55 pm

^ explain how this is stalkerish its not the real name of the skewl it just what people call it as a nickname :p
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:57 pm

Enjoi wrote:
^ explain how this is stalkerish its not the real name of the skewl it just what people call it as a nickname :p
You just explained it in that post. :p

Well then... Mine is High School.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 6:10 pm

well if you really are ten and not this guy
Spoiler:

you shall find it out in your middle school/junior high school
[P.S im in a trollish mood ;) ]
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 6:36 pm

Enjoi wrote:
well if you really are ten and not this guy
Spoiler:

you shall find it out in your middle school/junior high school
[P.S im in a trollish mood ;) ]

How did you take that.

Wait.... Don't tell me, I GOT IT! You were lookingin the mirror and you took a pic of yourself.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 6:41 pm

my cam is broken read it in my blog post
also thts where ;) watch this and go to 1:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5du1oc0j2KQ
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 8:04 pm

Cool thread bro. Infractions for both of you? Kthanx.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 20th 2010, 9:29 pm

No. I live in a small town.

Big Dlb: It's not stalkerish at all. I know ten-year-olds are just like that and think they are cool saying stalker, but, really.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 21st 2010, 3:17 am

The high school I live near is sometimes called by it's initials.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 21st 2010, 5:16 pm

Kyuu wrote:
My high school has a nickname so vile I'd have to give myself an infraction posting it here. I believe you get the point as well.
Could that nickname be "Kyuu's House"? That's certainly vile enough. ❤
People down here used to call my old school "Madrasat Al Biza," which basically translates to "Biza's School." Yeah, don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 3:57 pm

Kyuu wrote:
I see nothing wrong with what they both did. They were both joking around with each other and they both know that.....

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

Big Dlb: It's not stalkerish at all. I know ten-year-olds are just like that and think they are cool saying stalker, but, really.

He was joking.......

I guess no one can take a joke these days. Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? 497332
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 4:03 pm

123 $jb wrote:
I guess no one can take a joke these days. Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? 497332

So true. I miss the old days with CPLH where it was laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 5:08 pm

123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
I see nothing wrong with what they both did. They were both joking around with each other and they both know that.....

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

He was joking.......

Boo hoo.

Enjoi wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

This isn't CPLH, this is CPP Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? 361586 Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 5:49 pm

Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

He was joking.......

Boo hoo.

Enjoi wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

This isn't CPLH, this is CPP Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? 361586 Have a nice day.

Calm down. He didn't say this wasn't CPP. He was just remembering a place that was laid back which to him was CPLH. He never said he wished this place was CPLH.
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 6:20 pm

DirkD wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

He was joking.......

Boo hoo.

Enjoi wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

Calm down. He didn't say this wasn't CPP. He was just remembering a place that was laid back which to him was CPLH. He never said he wished this place was CPLH.

I couldn't care less. Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? 927440 Don't mean to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 8:44 pm

Kyuu wrote:
DirkD wrote:
Kyuu wrote:
123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

He was joking.......

Boo hoo.

Enjoi wrote:
123 $jb wrote:

I couldn't care less. Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? 927440 Don't mean to sound rude.

Well it just looked that way.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 22nd 2010, 8:52 pm

Thanks Dirk for backing me up.
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 12:28 pm

123 $jb wrote:
Kyuu wrote:

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

He was joking.......

And you wonder why everyone hates you.
Back to top Go down
DGKiD
Mercenary
Mercenary
DGKiD

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 5:36 pm

Im starting to get the feeling people somewhat enjoy insulting Sjb
Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:09 am

Enjoi wrote:
Im starting to get the feeling people somewhat enjoy insulting Sjb
I don't enjoy it. At first she was okay. Now...
Let's just say I have very, very,very strong feelings for this girl that are not positive what-so-ever. :P
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 2:14 pm

juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

Ehem? I'm ten [for 2 more days :o]. But anyway.. the High School near me is called YSTJ, that's it's initials. And we have a teacher with the initials F.W.J so we call her fwj, which is like fudge, but in the welsh accent. :D

Back to top Go down
HavoKitten
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
HavoKitten

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 5:55 pm

Jess wrote:
juliegoesRAWR! wrote:

Ehem? I'm ten [for 2 more days ]. But anyway.. the High School near me is called YSTJ, that's it's initials. And we have a teacher with the initials F.W.J so we call her fwj, which is like fudge, but in the welsh accent. :D

Yes, but I can tell you are an awesome ten year old. :D
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? EmptyJune 24th 2010, 6:10 pm

On the topic of teacher initials, I have a teacher whose initials are SJB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the high school in your school district have a nick name?   Does the high school in your school district have a nick name? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next