Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Day Of High School = BAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

My First Day Of High School = BAD  Empty
PostMy First Day Of High School = BAD

So here Is how my first day of High School went. Well for the most part It was good but the very end of the day made me hate this High School. So In last class I couldn't even understand what the teacher was saying he barley spoke English. Then at the end of school Is what really ticked me off. Okay my school Is weird there Is like 6 different buildings and there all connected and my school Is at the end. So to get all the way to the main entrance Is like a 5 Min walk from where I was. So I get out there and... ALL THE BUSES ARE GONE. But It wasn't just me left there hundrededs of other people were left behind. So then we all just start walking In different dericotons then all of a sudden I here my name called. So I turn around and Its my friend who also got left behind. So he called his Mom and she picked us up. Then guess what when we were driving leaving the school we see all the buses come back. They came back cause they left so many people behind. To be honest I really do like this school at all. Im asking my Mom when she gets home If I can transfer to another school that I heard Is better.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My First Day Of High School = BAD :: Comments

Sjb
Re: My First Day Of High School = BAD
Post September 7th 2010, 3:58 pm by Sjb
If you can transfer...lol. My parents would be like Heck no! Pretty lame part about the buses.
CPfan2450
Re: My First Day Of High School = BAD
Post September 8th 2010, 11:38 pm by CPfan2450
Marc978 wrote:
To be honest I really do like this school at all.

If you like the school so much, what's the problem?

My First Day Of High School = BAD

Page 1 of 1