Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smileygurl
Vagabond
Vagabond
smileygurl

Registration date : 2010-06-21

Herro Empty
PostHerro

I know I'm a new member and you all probably don't care aobut my life, but I'm going to write this anway Payton Bice

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for vacation. I'm going to Washington D.C. for some touring and then I'm off to Pennsylvania for a family Reunion. I'll also be going to Hershy Park for a day. I'm pretty excited to go see the Library of Congress and ride some rollar coasters. I'm also hoping to get "wet 'n wild" like our dear moderator Sjb. The part that will kinda suck is the 6 hour plane ride, but it beats driving. I'll bring my laptop, so I'll take pictures that you all will probably not care about at all, but it will entertain me :D

I'll be gone for about a week, but I'll most likely be on when I'm at the resort.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Herro :: Comments

Egaro
Re: Herro
Post June 21st 2010, 3:31 pm by Egaro
Anything's better than a car ride. :P I wish my parents didn't both get airsick or I wouldn't have to deal with being cramped up in a car for hours...I've never even been on a plane because of them.

And that sounds pretty cool; especially the amusement park. That's always fun.
~Egaro
smileygurl
Post June 21st 2010, 3:33 pm by smileygurl
Yes, but I always get sick on the rides haha. But it's worth it.
Chub 777
Post June 22nd 2010, 3:37 am by Chub 777
Good luck with jet lag!
Maria
Post June 22nd 2010, 3:43 am by Maria
Wow. That's... quite a vacation. Is your family rich or something? If so, please marry me.
I admit, though, the 6 hour thing will probably suck no matter how hard you try to prove that otherwise.
Egaro
Post June 23rd 2010, 11:32 am by Egaro
Maria- That's a white middle-class vacation if you ask me. :P If my family saved up all year, we might be able to afford to do that. We were able to afford a week on the beach in a nice hotel last summer...granted, all our meals came from Bottom Dollar.
~Egaro
smileygurl
Post June 29th 2010, 1:59 am by smileygurl
Washington D.C.=not an expensive place.
Badger
Post July 1st 2010, 4:42 am by Badger
Obliviate wrote:
Washington D.C.=not an expensive place.
It is when you live on the other side of the world.
Post  by Sponsored content

Herro

Page 1 of 1