Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marc978s Huge Party Weekend In September!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

Marc978s Huge Party Weekend In September!   Empty
PostSubject: Marc978s Huge Party Weekend In September!    Marc978s Huge Party Weekend In September!   EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 3:11 pm

I announced on my website I will be hosting a huge party weekend but not just on Club Penguin on many other things too and some other events. My Club Penguin party will most likely be on September 18th at 12:00PM CP Time on the server Frozen at my Igloo. However It Is still to early to make this official and party plans could change so check back here offend to see If stuff changes.

My huge party weekend will be taking place all weekend long from September 17th- September 20th. Along with the Club Penguin Party many other things will be taking place as well here Is the list.

-A Club Penguin Party
-Halo Trial online game
-A Live Chat (On my website)
-A Pandanda Party

I will be updating this page as I make more announcements about this Including a Live chat link and the Pandanda Party Info. I am announcing all this now cause I want a lot of people to come so hopefully a lot of people will try to attend some of the events. Please tell all your friends and lets turn this Into a huge weekend bash!
Back to top Go down

Marc978s Huge Party Weekend In September!
Page 1 of 1