Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

September CP Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

September CP Party Empty
PostSubject: September CP Party   September CP Party EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 8:08 am

You dont have to be part of F50 Productions to come,

What is F50 Productions,

We make club penguin videos, clubpenguin sites, CPMV,Clubpenguin contests,Clubpenguin Giveaways,Dragcave things,dragcave sites,pandanda things(new),Bike Stunts,Videos up the woods,videos of cool things

So the party is at club penguin

Server:Ice Burg
Place: Ice Burg
Time: 6:00Pm English time, PST Time is 8 hours behind
Day: 10th Of September 2009

We wil start at ice berg then move into my igloo then maybe do some sled racing if we have got time
I will accept all buddy requests

People Coming:
(I will put penguin name in brackets())
StevenF50(DavidF50) I am the owner of F50 Productions :D
Not Joined CPP(yourbuddy) Also my spare penguin but I share it
Not Joined CPP(chrisdog3) No not the real chrisdog
Not Joined CPP(JackF50) Co-Co Owner Of F50 Productions
Not Joined CPP(ZakF50) Co-Owner Of F50 Productions my best mate<<<<

I am going to bring along some fellow members of F50 Productions (Has anyone ever seen anything from F50 Productions?) BTW Not all of F50 Productions members have F50 on the end of there name just the leaders thats me zak and jack(zak and jack rhyme lol my two best friends in real life are zak and jack) and did you know most of our F50 Productions are not members becuse CP is not our main project neither pandanda dragcave is one of our main things but the main thing we do is we record videos of doing cool stuts on bikes but zak hasn't uploaded them to his computer yet(we use zaks phone)

How F50 Productions Started:
Well I just came up with the idea so I asked a few of my mates to join zak and jack. Zak is good on his bike and good at taking shortcuts up the woods and finding things And Jack is the brains of the group you see He is very clever And me well I am good at bike stunts terrible at climbing up the woods(we dont use paths) and I am reasonbly clever but jack is a lot more cleverer than me

Please state your penguin name

Hope you come
F50 Productions
Back to top Go down

September CP Party
Page 1 of 1