Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint against Bronze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Complaint against Bronze Empty
PostSubject: Complaint against Bronze   Complaint against Bronze EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 6:59 pm

Dear Bronze,

You have successfully taken away basic rights from people on this forum. You have punished a user for speaking their native language. You have infracted myself for saying a word that was disputed by staff and other users as not offensive. You have taken your easy responsibility of maintaining order loosely on a Club Penguin forum to an all time high. You have used tyrannical methods by editing negative opinions towards the boards to reflect positive ones. You have refused to remove unjust infractions from innocent users and exemplify ignorance to an extreme. You have not let users openly discuss their honest opinions about issues and have failed at your job of administrator. You have leaped over the definition of administrator which reads, "A person who manages" to a person who rules in selfish nature.

Signed,

Sam

P.S. I do not dislike you as a person but you seem to be engulfed in your position.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Bronze   Complaint against Bronze EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 7:13 pm

Who is native language?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Bronze   Complaint against Bronze EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 7:17 pm

Sergio wrote:
Who is native language?

I was talking about you being punished for speaking your native language.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Bronze   Complaint against Bronze EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 8:03 pm

I have said pissed 100 times on the forum. So where are my infractions? Anyway, I removed the infractions. Bronze didn't even remove the word from your post..
I also unlocked the welcome thread that he closed for having Russian in it.

I will talk to him when I have the chance. I am locking this just because users have a record of turning threads like this into flame wars. I think I can take it from here also.
Thanks Dirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Bronze   Complaint against Bronze Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint against Bronze
Page 1 of 1