Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint.

Go down 
+3
magicNASRI
Tricky
Clonewars2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:03 pm

Heres the time when i make a complaint agieanst Egaro. ( I shouldnt get infracted for this becuse i read the rules and thier is no rule that says i cant complain) A few minutes ago CPP was tempereroly under construction and thier was an Xat chatbox placed on the home page. So I looked around seeing if i could see any rules writen on the forum for an Xat chatbox and i found none i also saw a bunch of people cussing on the xat chatbox and the mods doing nothing (I have screenshots of that cphq guy cussing and the mods doing nothing so dont go there) I also dindt see one mod say anything when people started to curse. So I said F*** exactly as it is written write thier since when is F digit digit digit a curse so then without any warning egaro banns me and tells me i was ignoring the request to stop cursing. #1 The mods never told anyone to stop cursing and i never got told to stop. and #2 that CPHQ guy was atully cursing for real (Which i wasint) right infront of all the mods ( I have screenshots). So many of you are wondering why am i companing about something so stupid considering the Xat chatbox is gone. Because I feel that egaro thought he was such a egroll beast and hates me thinks he can treat me like garbage when i didnt even curse. Personaly I like most of the mods thier nice.

P.S. I have a felling someone will edit this and make me look bad plz dont.

clonewars2

I just think some people are power hungry.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:15 pm

You are right and you are wrong, half and half.

They may have said it earlier and you not notice it, or not.
Egaro may have thought that you saw it.

You should not curse at all. It doesn't matter if you used *'s or not. You are still trying to get the point across and that is the same as actually saying it.

Egaro does not abuse his powers. I can see why he would ban you.
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:16 pm

I think few people on this forum may know I'm 9, but there should be rules for XAT chatboxes.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:19 pm

I was not on when he mentioned not to curse and plus I can *s if i want to since when is thier a rule say you cant insinuate cursing its still not cursing whether i got the piont across or not. since i didnt hear egaro say no cursing how was i supposed to know huh.
Jack Frost wrote:
You are right and you are wrong, half and half.

They may have said it earlier and you not notice it, or not.
Egaro may have thought that you saw it.

You should not curse at all. It doesn't matter if you used *'s or not. You are still trying to get the point across and that is the same as actually saying it.

Egaro does not abuse his powers. I can see why he would ban you.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:20 pm

During the time on the chat, egaro said all forum rules apply to the chat. You might not have seen him say it though because so many people were talking that messages dissapeared in an instant. So it really is nobodie's fault here. You didn't do anything bad on purpose nor did egaro. Just a huge misunderstanding.

It would be more understandable next time in the chat if the rules were on the background ;) Something you really should add in the future.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:22 pm

But i was not online when he said all forum rules apply. plus I didnt curse. and how am i supposed to know i cant curse if no one ever told me huh.
isgie wrote:
During the time on the chat, egaro said all forum rules apply to the chat. You might not have seen him say it though because so many people were talking that messages dissapeared in an instant. So it really is nobodie's fault here. You didn't do anything bad on purpose nor did egaro. Just a huge misunderstanding.

It would be more understandable next time in the chat if the rules were on the background ;) Something you really should add in the future.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:29 pm

Well, just deal with it. Everyone was stressed over the possible hacking, so you can't really blame him.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:31 pm

And he only banned you for an hour. That isn't bad at all. When the hour is up, we could just forget this whole incident and move on.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:35 pm

I didnt write this post to make a big deal i just wanted my point to get across that i shouldnt have been banned end of story.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:55 pm

You were on when I said that, actually, and the way you said the comment with the explicit wording seemed to be in direct defiance to what I said. And the reason that some of the other people weren't banned was because it was before I had warned. Plus, I was talking to a lot of people on AIM, so I might have missed some people.

I wouldn't worry about it--it was only on the chatbox, and that's just for when we're down. The next time you see it, you won't be banned.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 4:58 pm

The only reason the Mods didn't say anything was most likely because they weren't looking at the screen then when you said it, Egaro was looking.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 5:01 pm

I still didnt see it so how am i supposed to know.. you should have posted it somewhere on the forum and the reason i probably didnt see it was becuase thier were about 5 comments going through the chatbox every second. and you said not to curse and i didnt. so really if you think about it you banned me for no reason because i didnt curse.
Egaro wrote:
You were on when I said that, actually, and the way you said the comment with the explicit wording seemed to be in direct defiance to what I said. And the reason that some of the other people weren't banned was because it was before I had warned. Plus, I was talking to a lot of people on AIM, so I might have missed some people.

I wouldn't worry about it--it was only on the chatbox, and that's just for when we're down. The next time you see it, you won't be banned.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 5:35 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
I still didnt see it so how am i supposed to know.. you should have posted it somewhere on the forum and the reason i probably didnt see it was becuase thier were about 5 comments going through the chatbox every second. and you said not to curse and i didnt. so really if you think about it you banned me for no reason because i didnt curse.
Egaro wrote:

~Egaro
That is what I was trying to explain earlier. He could not tell if you saw it or not. You were online and so he thought that you had.

Saying f*** does not mean you are cursing, you are right. F*** could be any other 4 letter f word. However, if more words are in the sentence to help that word with it's meaning, then it is a bit obvious.

Anyway, you even say that you were cursing. Even if that is not the actual forums. That IS on the forums and so that counts as part of the forums. Cursing is not allowed here.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 6:46 pm

A forum is a forum. And a Xat chatbox is a IM there different.[quote="Jack Frost"][quote="clonewars2"]I still didnt see it so how am i supposed to know.. you should have posted it somewhere on the forum and the reason i probably didnt see it was becuase thier were about 5 comments going through the chatbox every second. and you said not to curse and i didnt. so really if you think about it you banned me for no reason because i didnt curse.[quote="Egaro"][b]You were on when I said that, actually, and the way you said the comment with the explicit wording seemed to be in direct defiance to what I said. And the reason that some of the other people weren't banned was because it was before I had warned. Plus, I was talking to a lot of people on AIM, so I might have missed some people.

~Egaro[/b][/quote][/quote]
That is what I was trying to explain earlier. He could not tell if you saw it or not. You were online and so he thought that you had.

Saying f*** does not mean you are cursing, you are right. F*** could be any other 4 letter f word. However, if more words are in the sentence to help that word with it's meaning, then it is a bit obvious.

Anyway, you even say that you were cursing. Even if that is not the actual forums. That IS on the forums and so that counts as part of the forums. Cursing is not allowed here.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaint. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint.   Complaint. Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint.
Page 1 of 1