Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me! Username trouble!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leaf
Lurker
Lurker
leaf

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Help me! Username trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Help me! Username trouble!   Help me! Username trouble! EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 10:48 am

First of all, i am NOT making a 2nd account to break the rules, I had to since I forgot my original account username. I know I signed up, because I can't register with my default e-mail. What can I do to get my old account back? I don't have the username, and I don't think I have any posts on it. I will not disclose my email in this topic, yet I can't PM yet, so I'll give my e-mail to the admins however they want me to. Just PLEASE don't ban me! This looks like a really great forum and I signed up to find out I had already signed up! :( Any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Help me! Username trouble!   Help me! Username trouble! EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 3:11 pm

All I can ask is that you keep posting. The more posts you make, the more IP addresses that are added to the list, and therefore I can find a match with your old user account.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Help me! Username trouble!   Help me! Username trouble! EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 11:57 pm

I'm glad to see that you like the forum! Just listen to what Bronze says and you should be fine in due time! :)
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Help me! Username trouble!   Help me! Username trouble! EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 12:01 am

Oh,It's you! I remember your username...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me! Username trouble!   Help me! Username trouble! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me! Username trouble!
Page 1 of 1