Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony MDR-EX36V's Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Am Fun1 =)
Vagabond
Vagabond
I Am Fun1 =)

Registration date : 2010-12-24

Sony MDR-EX36V's Review Empty
PostSubject: Sony MDR-EX36V's Review   Sony MDR-EX36V's Review EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 11:13 pm

*****/*****
5/5
These ear-buds have great sound quality, and automatically have a manufacturers warranty on them, they also feature in-line volume control, what more could you ask for? These ear-buds are awesome, my only real complaint is that the volume control is extremely limited, and hardly adjusts it. I would recommend these to anyone who has an iPod, MP3 Player, or just needs some ear-buds for some reason. The benefits are that they are ridiculously comfortable, have very good sound quality, in-line volume control, and a cheap price tag of only thirty US dollars. The only complaint I have is the volume controls are very limited and it lacks an in-line microphone, I bought these at RadioShack for thirty US dollars, but you could probably find them on eBay for around fifteen. They come with a manufacturers one year limited warranty. They are a great piece of technology to own if you listen to music casually.
~I Am Fun1~
Back to top Go down

Sony MDR-EX36V's Review
Page 1 of 1