Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!

Go down 
+5
Skyward Sam
Digit
Sjb
FlyingKanga
ParkourSAM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! Empty
PostSubject: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 2:00 pm

Got a new Windows 7 laptop with Photoshop CS4 Extended and After Effects... I'm trying to learn After Effects currently... so yeah.

BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! Text1

Yep, I think I still got it.
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 8:30 pm

Wow you've improved a lot since the last time I've seen you.
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 12:42 pm

8/10 Very good.
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 8:36 pm

very nice, wish I could get photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 2:25 am

:O TEXT! Jk, it looks hawt.
Back to top Go down
Marc978
Mercenary
Mercenary

Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 3:51 am

10/10 nice!
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 1:11 pm

Did you make the blueprint background? (your btd u prolly did ;P) I saw a text for blueprint and lost it....anyway, I like it. I like the text but some of the effects arent coming off right. I dont like the black/grey smoke looking-ness. (lol, i make sense) on the text. Good job. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 3:57 pm

1600 X 900 wallpaper needed
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:50 pm

Bam wrote:
Did you make the blueprint background? (your btd u prolly did ;P) I saw a text for blueprint and lost it....anyway, I like it. I like the text but some of the effects arent coming off right. I dont like the black/grey smoke looking-ness. (lol, i make sense) on the text. Good job. :D

I used the blueprint stuff from Google. Of course, I had the legal rights to use it for the license made under it was use for modification and commercial purposes.

.Snookims wrote:
1600 X 900 wallpaper needed

When I have the time to.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:50 pm

Whenever I see work by you, I always wonder how you figured out how to make something so complex. That's a compliment by the way :)
Back to top Go down
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 5:58 pm

Nice job, 10/10 ;)

:puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff:

PUFFLES!!!!!!!!! :0o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!   BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography! Empty

Back to top Go down

BiteTheDust/Robodragon returns!... With Typography!
Page 1 of 1