Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops: Double XP

Go down 
+3
SPOYBOB
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Digit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

Black Ops: Double XP Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 5th 2011, 2:23 pm

So regarding from the Double XP weekend, what level did you start from and what prestige to what prestige + level did you end up at? I started at prestige 5 lvl 48, then to prestige 7 lvl 26.
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 5th 2011, 2:25 pm

I'm not really into black ops...just into zombies.
I think treyarch ruined CoD...I can't wait for MW3 by Infinity Ward!
Back to top Go down
SPOYBOB
Lurker
Lurker
SPOYBOB

Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 5th 2011, 2:52 pm

I THINK THAT COD BLACK OPS IS GETING SICK ALREADY SO MW3 COME OUT AS SOON AS POSIBLE
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 6th 2011, 12:58 am

Wow, that was nice how far you got.

I played a little on my PS3 and probably went up like 3 or so levels. From like 32 to 35, of 3rd prestige.
Xbox I played even less but probably went up at least 2 levels. Like 45 to 47, no prestige.

When I first got Black Ops, I played nonstop until 3rd, then I got my Xbox and started playing it some but basically just quit.
----------------

Black Ops is and was awesome, so far MW3 doesn't look as good. I sure hope the MP is amazing otherwise I'm hardly getting excited for anything.

Treyarch ruined CoD? Naa, they improved it and took it back more to how it was before MW2. MW2 was great starting out, it quickly got out of hand though.
Back to top Go down
xXD34thXD3alrXx
Mercenary
Mercenary
xXD34thXD3alrXx

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 6th 2011, 2:42 am

MW2 was great!
Same with BO
It WAS great.
Back to top Go down
TwilightSparkle
Drifter
Drifter
TwilightSparkle

Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 6th 2011, 11:16 am

I only used the Double XP for cash, to get more gold guns.
Being 15th sucks..
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 6th 2011, 4:16 pm

Me and you should play sometime Tricky.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 6th 2011, 5:23 pm

xXD34thXD3alrXx wrote:
MW2 was great!
Same with BO
It WAS great.
MW2 just got.. overrun and went down the drain.
Black Ops just got boring because I've played so much, but it's still a great game.

TwilightSparkle wrote:
Being 15th sucks..
I never have the time to play that much, but that's what I hated about Combat Training. After you hit 50, it's over. Unless you used that old glitch way back when.

Digit wrote:
Me and you should play sometime Tricky.
Catch me on sometime or send me a time to be on and maybe we can.
Back to top Go down
SPOYBOB
Lurker
Lurker
SPOYBOB

Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 12:07 am

black ops was cool at first but now is boring MW3 come out as fast as posible Dancing Lock
Back to top Go down
TwilightSparkle
Drifter
Drifter
TwilightSparkle

Registration date : 2011-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 10:51 am

Tricky wrote:

TwilightSparkle wrote:
Being 15th sucks..
I never have the time to play that much, but that's what I hated about Combat Training. After you hit 50, it's over. Unless you used that old glitch way back when.
Yeah, I did that only for the 15th prestige background when I was like 6th prestige.
Suddenly, people like "XXZZZDFFVFTGMLGPROSCOPEZRSZZQWHYDOILIKEXXS" started flaming me saying "Hacker" or "How?"
Ironically, I never got banned, but I took a break from BO during February, I hit Online, and my playercard got reset, not my rank, just the background and avatar.
None of my friends reported me yet, nor my friends friends when play CT.
tl;dr glitches are funny
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 12:06 pm

I didn't partake in this grand adventure. But I did play MW2! :P
Back to top Go down
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 2:40 pm

MW2 is the gold mine of hackers, thats why I like Black Ops is because it's a very hard game to hack.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 4:27 pm

I don't even think there are cracked servers for that game yet. Shame, really.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 11:53 pm

Digit wrote:
MW2 is the gold mine of hackers, thats why I like Black Ops is because it's a very hard game to hack.
The first thing I ever noticed when going back into MW2 was that I went to toss a grenade, and I put down a claymore. Not used to the controls anymore.
But yeah, the rest is true too. I unlocked all the titles and emblems without even looking for a lobby, I got stuck in one.

Maria wrote:
I don't even think there are cracked servers for that game yet. Shame, really.
Don't think it's needed. If you want to feel like a pro, then just play Combat Training or get yourself a private match going. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Double XP   Black Ops: Double XP Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops: Double XP
Page 1 of 1