Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App Reviews (Please Read!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

App Reviews (Please Read!) Empty
PostSubject: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 3:44 pm

Hello everyone.

SkywardSam has given me a great opportunity today that will give me a permanent position here at Level Unlocked. As a huge app collector, I will begin making reviews for apps ranging from games to random apps, new and old. I hope that I'll be able to make unbiased reviews for all apps I talk about, even though you could probably guess which ones I liked and which ones I didn't like.

Just to give everyone a heads up, I download my apps to an iPhone 4, and I do understand that some apps don't work on older versions of iPhones/iPods, and there may not be some apps on other smartphones that I review, so I apologize in advance for that.

I really hope this is a beneficial opportunity for not only me, but also for you to choose which apps you may want to download without spending a large amount of your money on "crap" apps (we've all done it...).

Thank you, and if you wanted an app to be reviewed in particular, please PM me! I will be glad to review the apps you want as long as I have the money for it.

Thanks once again, and I hope everyone looks at my reviews!
-JazzDawg
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 3:52 pm

Congratz Jazz! I'm actually really looking forward to these reviews, I think this was a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 4:04 pm

Congratz Jazz! Looking forward to reading it!
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 7:37 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 7:58 pm

Seems like a cool opportunity. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:00 pm

Awesome, I can't wait to read your insight on apps. Good luck and congratulations to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App Reviews (Please Read!)   App Reviews (Please Read!) Empty

Back to top Go down

App Reviews (Please Read!)
Page 1 of 1