Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.

Go down 
+7
KingdomDarkII
Adsertif.
Argie
Cycle22
Sergio
Cody
Hellopayton
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. Empty
PostSubject: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 30th 2008, 11:23 pm

I was on Clubpenguin today, and I was at a CPIP tester party. So this one dude just decides to randomly say (with his black toque) "I don't care that I didn't test. I have the black toque. I'm more rare than all of you." Then, I get into a 'conversation' with the child. Then I bring up something about Clubpenguin being ruined, and he says "Yeah, Disney ruined Clubpenguin." Of course I disagreed, since they only fund Clubpenguin. Then he responded "Well, I would know," referring to his black toque.

Now, if you read that again, you'll notice how the only way he got the black toque was from testing out Clubpenguin in February 2006-January 2006. But is there a difference from the testing in 2006 and the testing in 2008? VERY little difference, if you ask me, because:

Quote :

A.) If we're talking about rare items, you can give the CPIP item about four months and it will be about 1/4 as rare as the touqes. Meaning in one year, it will probably be as rare. It's like a beta hat almost.

B.) Their testing was shorter and they didn't have a complete website for the tesing, only test.clubpenguin.com.

C.) He only knew Disney bought Clubpeguin because of one article, and he doesn't get news updates just for testing in 2006. If he did, we would too since we did the same thing he did.

What's my point? The players are ruining Clubpenguin. Yes, I know it would be very easy to point the finger at Clubpenguin, but really it's your own fault. Clubpenguin doesn't change because it's updated; if that was so, it would be just the same for years with only four players.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 30th 2008, 11:26 pm

I agree with you payton, Disney only funds club penguin; meaning they keep it alive, and they have not ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 12:30 am

Nothing they've done to it has ruined CP. I actually try to stop them from saying that.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 7:49 am

Its just fun to blame them :P Lol jk. I agree, they just fund it and make it possible to play. By the way, the pink and black toques went into the catalogue after testing.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 8:11 am

Actually, they've made those friggin commercials and put their logo everywhere, but whatever. :XD:
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 8:38 am

Yeah, those betas/testers think they are all that. :P
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 10:24 am

That man was a hacker. Experianced cp members dont go around saying "I've got a rare toque" and blah blah balh. He probably used cptrainer to get it. N00bs think that since they got cp trainer, they are cool, and usually show off what they have with it. Just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 12:56 pm

Well, if Disney only funds Cp, they haven't ruined it.
If they've given Cp Ideas, yes they have totally ruined it.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 12:59 pm

-999- wrote:
Well, if Disney only funds Cp, they haven't ruined it.
If they've given Cp Ideas, yes they have totally ruined it.
They're the supervisors of Clubpenguin, but they mostly fund it.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 1:12 pm

Gosh darn them for using their rights for stating an opinion! :x
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 1:13 pm

BT06 wrote:
You didn't see it, trust me, it was like this:
"Yeah but I'm better because I have a hat and you don't."
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 1:39 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
BT06 wrote:
You didn't see it, trust me, it was like this:
"Yeah but I'm better because I have a hat and you don't."
Hahahahaha. You think n00bs would learn that there is a life off the computer. Well, if they did, they wouldnt be considered n00bs, now would they?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 1:44 pm

I'd still call a good number of them n00bs and nubs anyways even if they discovered their life outside of Clubpenguin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 4:52 pm

Yes, your right Payton, it's the mean-childish players who ruin the fun. Disney didn't do anything, except make clubpenguin a bit better, becuase they gave CP money for new things.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 5:36 pm

Actually, CP was ruined since the party after last summer.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 5:58 pm

The sicko penguins ruined it, really.

Also: THE BLACK TOQUE IS A DUMB RECOLOR, TOO. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. EmptyMay 31st 2008, 8:01 pm

They aren't ruining CP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.   Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguins today. Wow, they say Disney ruins Clubpenguin.
Page 1 of 1