Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?

Go down 
+16
Bulletwolf
iWaddle
Clonewars2
Skyward Sam
Caleboy 123
Dark
Goobenheimer
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
Devious Dale
Maria
Cycle22
Dieg
Jess
Dave
Hyperhawk
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? Empty
PostSubject: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 1:53 am

Hey guys,when did you start Clubpenguin?
I started since January2008 but my old penguin Hypersuper got hacked he started since May30 2007 :( :( :(
I feel really sad about when I got hacked.
Ok now keep the comments going!
Back to top Go down

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 1:55 am

Long topic name...Anyway, my penguin was created April 7th, 2007. and he isn't banned, he's only had 1 day ban.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 6:35 am

My penguin was made on January 2007.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 6:36 am

Mine was made april 2007
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 8:04 am

My penguin was made January 25,2007 and nothing has happened to it not even a 1 day ban
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 8:10 am

My penguin was made on or around January 19 2007. I picked up my first pin and items which were the cactus and maraccas. I have never been banned.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 9:29 am

Now thats A Long title for a topic .......

Mine is Thefast737 , It was made in April 06 but since i was Such a Newbie back then, i missed the Pink Bunny ears and that red hat :P , It was never banned either .

Last edited by ~DarkBoom~ on April 13th 2008, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 9:36 am

Mine was made May 06. Name- Loopsa. I still use him A bit, and he's never been banned.
I started at the dock, clicked, and got the Ballon Pin, XD. His first item was the.. 'eh. I forget. I think Summer Party Items.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 10:21 am

My first penguin was Egaro800. He's had a light ban--someone guessed my password and cussed on me. I actually saw the person on me. :x

But, he's never been banned. He was made on January 12, 2007, and his first item was the '07 Maracas.

He's currently a member and has a HUGE inventory.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 10:33 am

i started in summer 06 my penguin is exactly 675 days old as of 4/13/08
he was banned for swaering and hacking..... for three days...... longest ban ive ever had....
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 10:38 am

I joined in March 06 using the name Goobenheimer.

When I started I didn't know I had to be a member so I saved up 5000 coins to get a big TV and it said that you had to be a member.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 10:43 am

Egaro wrote:
My first penguin was Egaro800. He's had a light ban--someone guessed my password and cussed on me. I actually saw the person on me. :x

But, he's never been banned. He was made on January 12, 2007, and his first item was the '07 Maracas.

He's currently a member and has a HUGE inventory.
~Egaro

I used to have a guessable pass but I changed it. You beat me by 7 days :face:
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 11:46 am

I had a beta account, well it wasn't all mine, I created it for my brother but he stopped using it, so I used it for a while until I left CP.

Then I returned back on May 2006, and my account names are:
- Mrl0l
- Darkeen
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Dark   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 12:29 pm

What was your beta penguin's name dark?
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 13th 2008, 1:47 pm

First Penguin made in September 05, banned in September 07, 2nd penguin (DirkD) made in March 07, banned 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 15th 2008, 10:55 am

My oldest penguin
Mr Mosterio is in the mid 700s clonewars2 My main penguin is 500s its smart to make a new back up penguin and go on him so your oldest wont get hacked :D
Hyperhawk wrote:
Hey guys,when did you start Clubpenguin?
I started since January2008 but my old penguin Hypersuper got hacked he started since May30 2007 :( :( :(
I feel really sad about when I got hacked.
Ok now keep the comments going!
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 15th 2008, 11:11 am

I made Trainman1405 on August 4th, 2006, with my password being pen11. He has one ban, and it was for hacking, though it was not me who caused this ban. ;-;

I was such a newbie I never got the Hockey Pin, Soccer Pin, Ice Skates, Red Face Paint, and Bluw Face Paint. [I wish I at least got the Ice Skates.]

Then, I made a penguin in October 2006, called Callthecops or something along the lines of that. When I went to get the One Year Party Hat on him, his penguin name changed to 'Penguin###########'. Thinking something was wrong, I ditched him.

Then, I made a penguin named I Wadle in Summer 2007, and he got banned forever, and I caused none of those bans. o.O

Then, in October 2007, I made a penguin named Tr41nm4n. I don't use him anymore.

And that's my history. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 15th 2008, 12:21 pm

Your penguin name was made into penguin####### because someone reported the name being inappropriate.

Helen 2k5 - Beta Tester
Psr4life - Beta Tester (Banned Forever After Being Hacked)
Bulletwolf - Beta Tester
Kuya K - Spring 2007 (Banned Forever After Being Hacked, But Now Unbanned)
Cproxmysoxof - Summer 2007 (Banned Forever After Being Hacked)
Emosk8r3844 - January 2008
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 15th 2008, 10:48 pm

Sometime in the middle of Jan. 2007, adsertif123, I looked around and waddled to the pizza shop where I spent most of my time until I saw this apple, I wondered what it was so I got it. :)
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 15th 2008, 11:13 pm

I had a penguin called papasmerf 14 I made him June 28 and he was hacked and banned forever.
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 15th 2008, 11:55 pm

June 28 2008?
And do you now have a new penguin?
Back to top Go down
Tom
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Tom

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 16th 2008, 12:05 am

I started a couple of days ago, and why penguins btw?
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 16th 2008, 7:02 am

Tom wrote:

He just wants to know your first penguin made, we can't logon as you r anything. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 16th 2008, 8:12 am

Tom wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think you're talking about CPP...

The question is when did you start Club Penguin. ;) Y'know, the online game, that most of us joined the forum for...lol.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? EmptyApril 16th 2008, 8:17 am

Yesterday I made:

Bag

[You can put spaces after the name for it to work. :P]

But then right away when I logged in, it was 'Penguin###########'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?   When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did you start Clubpenguin and whats your first penguins name,what happened to him and when did he start?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next